Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wish they woulda called me instead of the law.

biggest buck

Officials in Monona County confirmed that a mountain lion was shot and killed Friday morning by law enforcement officers in Blencoe. The Blencoe police chief and a Monona County Sheriff's deputy were called to a home in the town and found the big cat in a tree. Officials said a DNA test will be made on the lion to determine it's place of origin. The Sheriff's Office said the mountain lion will eventually be mounted and put on display somewhere in the county.

Huh, so maybe the rumors were true... any more I'm not all that surprised. Maybe we make a phone line like the TIP hotline but instead for mountain lion "rescues". haha

sign me up!

Sign me up as well. I plan on stunning them with a 55gr hollow point prior to loading them in the back of the transport truck. Transport truck will quickly deliver them to the local taxidermist for proper treatment and relocation onto an appropriate base with suitable habitat. If anyone sees another one or has one resting comfortably in a tree snap a quick picture and PM me immediately for ultrafast response time!

Top Bottom