Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

World record on camera

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

iowabruce

This buck lived on my friends 400 acre preserve in Wisconsin.....believe it or not, he's a 3 year old. Harvested 2 weeks ago, he scored 340"

picture.php

O.k. gang, let me make this perfectly clear. Yes, high fence buck (preserve)

Harvested, yes , bang dead.

World record , only by score, ofcourse not eligible for entry....except SCI does have a catagory for high fence animals.

I guess I won't post any more ugly deer pictures anymore.......but I thought someone would think it's at least interesting.

O.k. gang, let me make this perfectly clear. Yes, high fence buck (preserve)

Harvested, yes , bang dead.

World record , only by score, ofcourse not eligible for entry....except SCI does have a catagory for high fence animals.

I guess I won't post any more ugly deer pictures anymore.......but I thought someone would think it's at least interesting.

I think he's ugly, but a good ugly :way:

He does have some unique droptines. If you have a hard horn pic of him, and don't mind posting it up, would love to see what those clubs on the front look like.

Are you going through the change?? Only reason I ask is, you're sounding a lot like this old lady I worked with once. She'd have little fits like that too if everybody didn't agree with her. I think hormone therapy helped her. Good Luck.

Hey Rack !

I usually wouldn't reply to a stupid reply like yours, but I'll make an exception in your case.....It's comments like yours that make this site not so much fun anymore.

There was nothing in my post that I wanted anyone to "agree with", I just thought the picture was of a unique buck that people would enjoy.....period.

As far as I'm concerned your comment was unappropriate......and not as funny as you probably thought it was.

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom