Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WTB - Full Body Goose Dekes

jkratz5

Can never have enough. Looking to add to my full body spread. Not brand loyal, currently hunt over mainly Bigfoots and Zinks with 2-3 dozen GHGs in there. Anyone looking to get rid of some dekes let me know what you have and what price you would like to get for them.

Kratz

Let me go through my inventory and I'll let you know. I've sold most of them already, but I think I still have about 60 brand new original Hard Cores (before Primos bought them). They are all in Avery full body bags and I think only a dozen or so have actually been used.

One stipulation on the sale though.... I want a lifetime of free hunts over there with you boys :D

I'll look and get back to you, they are all in storage right now.

I was bored New Year's eve (yeah, getting old :() and surfed the sporting section of Craigslist. Don't remember seeing any dekes (I wasn't interested) but I picked up some like NIB BackPacks for a quarter of retail. :way: You might check your area's listings.

One stipulation on the sale though.... I want a lifetime of free hunts over there with you boys :D

I'll look and get back to you, they are all in storage right now.

For the right price we can make anything happen :)

Let me know what you have, it might be a few weeks before I would be over there but I could probably make it happen.

Kratz

Saw that guy, decent deal there too.

I just purchased 156 bigfoots from a guy here and got a great deal on them. I should be set for awhile, but appreciate the posts boys.

Kratz

Top Bottom