Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Yote

JakeWym

Arrow Chucker
Shot this little gal after work last Friday. I do love this time of year :way:
yote1.jpg

yote2.jpg

I wasn't sure you even hunted anymore! Nice dog, even better signature quote.

"You know how you get to Carnegie Hall dontcha?"

Nice shooting! I have been seeing a ton of dogs in my area compared to years past, really thinking about getting into the hunt.

I wasn't sure you even hunted anymore! Nice dog, even better signature quote.

"You know how you get to Carnegie Hall dontcha?"
I still do a ton of hunting...just not a lot of harvesting :grin:
I do love that movie too...another Tarantino classic for sure.

Nice songdog! :way:

I went out the other day and used the FoxPro. I screamed 7 times for 20 minutes each.

On the first and fourth scream I call in red fox. Season is over here in Iowa so they got the pass.

On the seventh scream I spotted three coyotes coming, however just when I thought they would present for a shot they decided to hole up in some brush and howled back at my distressed fawn call.

I could see them pacing back and forth but they remained in the brush thus no clear shot. I am pretty sure these three dogs had heard a call before. :)

Nice songdog! :way:

I could see them pacing back and forth but they remained in the brush thus no clear shot. I am pretty sure these three dogs had heard a call before. :)
I want to go spend a season hunting with Randy Anderson. He gets a lot more shooting than what I do. :way:

Nice shooting. Out of all of the celebs out there and out of every kind of hunting. The only one I would really want to go on is with Randy Anderson predator hunting. The funny thing is I don't even predator hunt all that much but it is hard to sugar coat a coyote hunt on tape.

Top Bottom