Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

You Iowa and Illinois Guys have it made....

H

HiFidelity

wall.gif
Down here in GA, they don't want to grow 'em like you guys do. Almost every legal buck that is spotted around here is killed. I let this guy walk twice this year, praying no one would shoot him. He's only 2 years old, and around here a two year old like this has really good potential to "bloom". Maybe he'll make it another month until the season ends... Anyone care to let me be their roommate and hunting buddy next year?
smile.gif

28448pt1-med.JPG

28448pt2-med.JPG

let him go ...so he can grow!!!!!!!
this buck will be a nice buck in a year or two. p.s. that is the reason i moved here from Stone Mtn, Ga.

smile.gif
You think exactly as I do. I would move to Iowa in a hearbeat over Georgia, just for the deer alone. I am not going to shoot this one. Not anytime soon. What I meant by "maybe he'll make it another month" is that I hope the guys on the lease next to me doesn't see him, or I know they will take him out. It angers me that they do it, but I can't chain my deer up as much as I would like to put up a 15' fence around the whole place. Maybe I will hit the GA lottery and buy a ranch up there and open it to Iowa Whitetail members only, yea. there we go, a members only ranch, I bet the subscriptions to the site would skyrocket then lol (hint to admin lol).

Nice looking young buck, good for you on letting him walk
waytogo.gif
. Hopefully you will get a picture of him after the season that lets you know he's still around.

He's 2 weeks from making through the season. I got a pic of his daddy I believe in the post below this titled "Georgia Buck"

He's shed half already...

28448ptshed-med.jpg

Top Bottom