Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

You tell me

JNRBRONC

You tell me what you see in these pics.

IM000114.jpg

IM000111.jpg

In the second pic the closest doe has her mouth open and looks like she is off the ground (being shot?) dont see anything in the first pic.

Hurry up and tell us, the suspense is killing me! :D

clearly two does. focus next to the left ear of the front doe, you can see the eyes/ears of the back doe.

I looked at the pic and couldn't make out that back doe until someone else pointed out where her head was. Sometimes, a person gets stuck on their first impression and "can't see the forest for the trees". That happened to me on that pic. See her fine, now.

I looked at the pic and couldn't make out that back doe until someone else pointed out where her head was. Sometimes, a person gets stuck on their first impression and "can't see the forest for the trees". That happened to me on that pic. See her fine, now.

Haha really? I still think you are missing the walking stick being chased by a praying mantis.

I see what looks like the back of a deer in the first pic left of the green bush at the top of the weeds next to the tree with the crotch!

As I was saying, I looked at the form over top of the near does head and kept seeing a headless trespasser instead of a second doe. Now I've put a head on the "trespasser", LOL.
tresspasser1.jpg

What a let down, you had everyone built up for this huge surprise :thrwrck:
I was on board with the bloody arrow in the ground hoping for some giant buck all posed up in the next photo :way: HAHA

It is amazing how your eyes can play tricks on you when looking through hundreds of pics. I usually go through mine 2 or 3 times just to see if I missed something. Either that or you're just getting old and you need a visit to the optometrist :drink2:

I hope I never see a headless trespasser! I might $h!t myself. LOL

Top Bottom