Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Young but interesting

goatman

I hunt days ending in Y
Half_moose_2_.jpg

Pulled the trail cam today and just young bucks. But I thought this one would very interesting in a couple of years.

That's a really cool buck, like to see him in a couple of years. Do you have moose in the area /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

That buck could "dig some taters" with that shovel. It would be cool to see him in a couple of years.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Looks like a caribou shovel! I like it, I'd be trying to find that shed this spring! </div></div>

My thoughts exactly. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

thats awesome!!! find that shed!! the indians sure would have loved that one eh?

YEP, I second the "shed-hunting" notion. I'd bust my nads looking for that one.

Not going to be hard to keep an eye on him. Hope he can make some memories for you over the next couple years.

hoofline.gif

Interesting palmation on that deer. He would look good on the wall. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like to become a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

Top Bottom