Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Young Deer

dwalls

forum
What do you think it will score?
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
Holy cow!!! If that is a young deer like 3.5 I would love to see him in a year or two. Booner in the making. I'd say he is 160+ now (gross)

If he is young and I could only see one picture. It sounds crazy but let him walk for another year. You be much happier with him. Nice buck though. If he didn't have all that trash going for him I'd shoot this year. But he has some great character. Like to see him grow another year. But if he's 5.5. I'd kill him for sure

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Mature.....bet the farm on it. At the very least he's 4, but I'm leaning more toward 5.

Why do you think he is a young deer? Imagine some swell on him in a few months. His belly and over all looks seems older than 3, have you been watching him since last year? Good luck with him.

Yeah this is a mature buck, I would bet he's 5+, hes got a big body and he's got burrs all over the bases, he's a heck of a deer, hope you get him, he would make a purdy mount.

Hes got a decent body, decent brisket, and somewhat longer face. I would say 4.5 and up.
But if he really is a 3.5 yr old, this could easily be a 180 inch deer in a few years. Keep your eye on him an let us know how it turns out.

You guys are all missing it...the young deer he's talking about is the one at the stump in the first picture :D

Stud of a buck by the way...definitely deserving of an arrow :way:

NWBuck

You guys are all missing it...the young deer he's talking about is the one at the stump in the first picture :D

Stud of a buck by the way...definitely deserving of an arrow :way:

NWBuck

LOL, I didn't even see that deer and I looked at that pic a good 2 or 3 minutes the first time.. :drink2:

Bad news EHD found in area! Found small buck 50 yards from camera. No pics of this buck on last pull. Time will tell.

Top Bottom