Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

southern iowa giant

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunterman1

anyone know anything of this buck being shot in southern iowa???

default.aspx

Yep I know what deer you are talking about, taken near a farm that the Drury's use to own. It is a incredible deer, supposedly the land owner hit it high the day before his neighbor knocked it down. Supposedly in the 250's

I dont have permission from the guy who shot it, since I dont know the guy personally I cant ask to post his pick. Its got triple drops :)

You're going to have to be a little more specific than "Big Deer in Southern Iowa".
I know four that go well over 200 and that's all with in 20 minutes of my house. Do you have a county, name, how it was killed? Anything?

You're going to have to be a little more specific than "Big Deer in Southern Iowa".
I know four that go well over 200 and that's all with in 20 minutes of my house. Do you have a county, name, how it was killed? Anything?

Exactly, there are a LOT of big southern IA deer killed every year over 200 inches. Must be nice!!! :moon: :D

I'm going to blatantly steal this graphic from another hunting website because it obviously applies to this situation-

picture.php

I know for a fact the deer was shot illegally. He was not a local, he killed the deer on ground he didnt have permission to hunt.....

si buck

the pic antlerfreak has posted is the deer ive heard about and rumor is druys are not to happy about the whole deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom