Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

southern iowa giant

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reading all the post, im curious as to what has been concluded in the possibility of this being an illegal kill....anyone heard....

Saw this deer hanging on the wall at the classic. Leader of the late muzzleloader class. Quite a buck. I am guessing that there were no charges filed of wrong doing.

Pretty sweet buck. Definately one of my favorites at the classic.

RandyAndreinibuck2292-8.jpg

after reading some of the posts on thi deer, i was expecting to see him in the dnr booth.

not really

One of the most impressive deer at the classics in my opinion.

I also think ole True Trophy owes this man a public apoligy for the crap that he spread on every website on the net.

Wow, what a buck!

I think its hilarious when people think that just because a deer spends 95% of their time on their property, and they have thousands of trail cam pics, that that deer belongs to them. The deer belongs to nature, and nature alone. They're wild animals, and they can go wherever they so desire. Congrats to the hunter on killing a magnificent creature!

I guess i better stick to hunting public ground so when i shoot a monster buck i won't have to worry about what the neighbors think!!

stopsign.gif
this thread. Every year when some get's a giant there are rumors that it got shot illegal. Rarely does it ever pan out to be true. Let it be, this site should be above all that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom