Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tresspaser

If he is charged dbltree, make sure you send his sponsors the information.

He has been charged and we are working on relaying that information to sponsors. Those of you who have relationships with sponsors like that can reiterate to them how important it is to be certain they are only sponsoring the most ethical and upstanding sportspeople.

I am certain that they do not wish to have their images tarnished by illegal and unethical violators posing as hunters....;)

He has been charged and we are working on relaying that information to sponsors. Those of you who have relationships with sponsors like that can reiterate to them how important it is to be certain they are only sponsoring the most ethical and upstanding sportspeople.

I am certain that they do not wish to have their images tarnished by illegal and unethical violators posing as hunters....;)

I heard another name get thrown out there that was dropping the guy off.He ownes 120 acres close to where my buddy hunts.did another person get ticketed also?

I heard another name get thrown out there that was dropping the guy off.He owns 120 acres close to where my buddy hunts.did another person get ticketed also?

No...he is too smart and IMO evil...he makes his buddies do the dirty work while he waits at his place for them to push deer to him...nice guy huh?

The CO's are watching the whole crew and of course they keep that information to themselves so I would only be guessing at other "illegal activity"

At any rate I am deeply disappointed in the neighboring landowner who I thought I could trust..now I know the reason why he calls another neighbor to find out if my truck is there, if I have been seeing anything etc etc. :(

What were the charges dbltree?

The CO said "trespassing while hunting deer" so that much I know for sure but he may have added "No Orange" etc. also...don't know for certain on that?

No...he is too smart and IMO evil...he makes his buddies do the dirty work while he waits at his place for them to push deer to him...nice guy huh?

The CO's are watching the whole crew and of course they keep that information to themselves so I would only be guessing at other "illegal activity"

At any rate I am deeply disappointed in the neighboring landowner who I thought I could trust..now I know the reason why he calls another neighbor to find out if my truck is there, if I have been seeing anything etc etc. :(

The CO said "trespassing while hunting deer" so that much I know for sure but he may have added "No Orange" etc. also...don't know for certain on that?

Well I guess this would be the only down side to creating a "perfect" property for holding whitetail deer!:rolleyes: You have made your property so good that the deer are not leaving and the neighbor resorts to tresspassing in hopes of pushing deer from your property and onto his. Undoubtably however the deer just circled around back into the hinge cuts and dense brush with-in 200 yds!:D:way: To think all these guys needed to do was put a little effort into their own properties and they would have been far better off... but instead they have now made themselves look like fools and deservedly are the laughing stock of the area and all of iowawhitetails! heck my friends and I all know about it and we are in central Wisconsin

gost101

Yes, I am the one in the pics, my story is rather simple, it was a beautifull day and I wanted to get out somewhere. I was just walking around the woods, thecking things out, I had never set foot on any of this property in my life. about 11 days later I got a call from a friend, he said that a guy had pics of me trespassing, I said that it must be a mistake, send me the pic, as soon as I got it and figured out about where I was at that time, it was clear that I had indeed went one area to far to the north. Within hours of learning this I e-mailed the landowner and told him of my error. I gave him a sincer appoligy and guarenteed him that it would never happen again. His reply was to call me a lier and he had a large story of all the things that I could have been doing wrong. I told him That I was sorry, and that I was pretty disapointed in myself for not paying more attention when I was told where I could go. It was a simple mistake, the moment that I learned of my mistake I stood up, came forward and informed the landowner, what else could I do, I didn't make up a story about tracking a wounded animal onto his land, I told the truth, thats the only way I know, anyone that knows me I am sure will understand, It seems a lot of people on here just can't wait to put people down. Tell me, I didn't plan on trespassing but it happened, what would you do, and how would you like to be treated if it was a honest mistake like me. I have never been on this site or posted a pic of any of my game like this man has said, many other things he has said are not true also. Just remember that his goal is to make as much out of this so that nobody else will want to get anywhere near his neck of the woods.

Yes, I am the one in the pics, my story is rather simple, it was a beautifull day and I wanted to get out somewhere. I was just walking around the woods, thecking things out, I had never set foot on any of this property in my life. about 11 days later I got a call from a friend, he said that a guy had pics of me trespassing, I said that it must be a mistake, send me the pic, as soon as I got it and figured out about where I was at that time, it was clear that I had indeed went one area to far to the north. Within hours of learning this I e-mailed the landowner and told him of my error. I gave him a sincer appoligy and guarenteed him that it would never happen again. His reply was to call me a lier and he had a large story of all the things that I could have been doing wrong. I told him That I was sorry, and that I was pretty disapointed in myself for not paying more attention when I was told where I could go. It was a simple mistake, the moment that I learned of my mistake I stood up, came forward and informed the landowner, what else could I do, I didn't make up a story about tracking a wounded animal onto his land, I told the truth, thats the only way I know, anyone that knows me I am sure will understand, It seems a lot of people on here just can't wait to put people down. Tell me, I didn't plan on trespassing but it happened, what would you do, and how would you like to be treated if it was a honest mistake like me. I have never been on this site or posted a pic of any of my game like this man has said, many other things he has said are not true also. Just remember that his goal is to make as much out of this so that nobody else will want to get anywhere near his neck of the woods.

I am truely one for understanding mistakes and forgiving and forgetting, but I have one question for you. Why weren't you wearing orange? Why were you out walking around with a weapon very well capable to taking down a moose, more less a whitetail, and readying your weapon when you getting into the picture? I am simply speculating on this subject only, like I said, everyone makes mistakes, and everyone should be forgiven if it is simply a mistake.

But if you could answer those questions for me, I guess it would answer alot of things as well.

Yes, like above, it looks much worse for yourself because you were NOT wearing blaze orange. Some might think it's so you can do just that- sneak into places- can you not see how others might think that? Often rightfully so?

Last edited:
Liar Liar pants on fire . There was no fence that you accidently crossed , It was a freaking county road . You CROSSED A COUNTY ROAD to get on to the property that you were trespassing on . You are not getting out of this . You are only making yourself look worse . Now you are a LIAR AND A TRESPASSER . Your going DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thrwrck:

Liar Liar pants on fire . There was no fence that you accidently crossed , It was a freaking county road . You CROSSED A COUNTY ROAD to get on to the property that you were trespassing on . You are not getting out of this . You are only making yourself look worse . Now you are a LIAR AND A TRESPASSER . Your going DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thrwrck:

That's pretty much it in a nutshell...so I leave it up to each of you to decide for yourselves if this person is being truthful...or not.

I have told this man that in spite of the fact I believe he is NOT being truthful that I forgive him for his bad choices. When we make bad choice however there is a price to be paid and sometimes...they last a lifetime....:(

Just checking things out? With a gun, no orange, walk right by a No Tresspass sign onto property you've never been on? Doesn't that sound lame, even to you? If you're lost you stay on the road until someone picks you up. You knew exactly where you were. Tell it to the judge.

Sounds like dbtree has gladly forgiven you. Now you simply need to face the consequences and own the trouble you made for yourself. I hope you never find yourself on the wrong side of a costly mistake again.

Just remember that his goal is to make as much out of this so that nobody else will want to get anywhere near his neck of the woods.

And whats wrong with that? Your story would almost make sense if you were walking your golden retriever through the woods on this beautiful day just "checking" things out. Judging by your gun and your binocs you wont have any problem paying the ticket. However, the "fines" against your reputation might make you think twice next time.

Ok so you are saying that as long as your not hunting a person can walk were ever they want? and all you have to say is well i was just checking things out, ive never been there before..

He's guilty and he knows it man I love this it is more additcting then a soap opera I love the fact that the defendent gets on here and makes a post it just doesn't get any better maybe we could have an internet chat room trial. Can't wait to get home from work and check on it

Ok so you are saying that as long as your not hunting a person can walk were ever they want? and all you have to say is well i was just checking things out, ive never been there before..

He is not saying that all...the point here is INTENT to willfully and illegally hunt deer on land that is clearly posted.

A person out for a walk has no right to trespass either but the intent is far different..I think he is just trying to point out the silliness of the trespassers lie's....;)

I've known dbltree for awhile now, I know his reputation and his reputation speaks volumes on how we should all act. Own up to your actions Mr Goddard and hopefully you will have learned something out of it, but judging by your post you're just trying to avoid all the back blow you will get from your shooting competition sponsors.

Gene Goddard of Brighton, Iowa I don't recommend attacking Paul around here...... He's what we call good people.

Mistakes happen we have all been there. You know what this was.

Since you think you need to come here and clear your name please answer
what was previously asked about your lack of orange.

Top Bottom