Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another shed thief!

jclaws

PMA Member
These are not mine but they are from another members farm.The farm is very well posted.But this guy dont seem to mind.He even had a hacksaw along with a few sheds.Dont know who he is yet but with pictures this good,it wont be long.
IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

Hope you catch him.....I would think that you would with the quality of pictures that you have of him. Good luck.

Piece of human-garbage- that's who that is. I hope this dude gets NAILED- same guy has been caught on camera before, trash-ball needs to be caught!!!

*By the way, this is in the GENERAL AREA of Ottumwa, Drakesville, Blakesburg, etc which would be Wappello & Davis county.

Last edited:
That guy looks like a real winner! Its people like that who ruin it for other hunters that do it buy the book, hope you nail that looser!

I just want to know how he put the shed away and smoked 3/4 of a cigarette in 2 seconds.This guy is good!

I just want to know how he put the shed away and smoked 3/4 of a cigarette in 2 seconds.This guy is good!

I'll say cigarette is in the first photo too so it was already half smoked. Antler went from left to right hand. No 2 second trickery other than change of position. I am sure someone on here will ID the criminal for you. Good luck!

Wow, those are some great photos!! Should not be long before he is id'd. The more people post these tho, the more those guys will be looking up in the trees when they find sheds ;)

Check the near by homeless shelters. Haha wow what a scrubby bum. Id love to meet this useless $#*%. Hed be eating fist.

The sad part is, if he falls forward he'll cut himself with the hacksaw and if he falls backwards he'll be stabbed by an antler; BUT, either way, he's likely to sue the landowner for having an attractive nuisance on the property.

stealing sheds

Great photos, and he has a unique look...should be a slam dunk!

Take it to him!!

Put that dirt bag away. Hacksaw in the pic gezzzzzzzz lucky that camera was up a tree. Wonder how many stands old crusty has stolen ?

Top Bottom