Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tonight's Auction Location

Gladiator

PMA Member
Howdy Everyone -

Don't miss out on tonight's auction benefit for dbltree/lickcreek - some tremendous gifts going at VERY fair prices.

Here is the link to the "eBay style" auction scrip that OneCam has put together for us - and a photo to show where the link is on IW.

http://iowawhitetail.com/forum/classifieds/showcat.php/cat/8

auction-link.jpg

There will be a fair "buy it now" price, along with a low bid. If you want to bid, you can, otherwise, the buy it now price is close to retail (from the research we've done and talking with the donors).

If you buy it now, it will take you to PayPal to pay either by credit card or by PayPal account. The donors info will be present for you to make contact so we can get you your items. In MOST cases, the donor is paying for shipping so do your best to work with them.

Thanks - any questions beforehand, please send me a PM.

Please post on Facebook to garner more of an audience if you would!

See you tonight at 7:00!

Gladiator/Matt - I would just like to say a big thank you for all that you, and others too, are doing to help Paul and his family. I know that you are not doing this for self acclaim and do not want any attention on you, but nevertheless, what you are doing is extremely helpful and very meaningful to Paul, Lori and Jesse and also to many others.

I am sure you find yourself personally busy during this time of year too, but your efforts and dedication to Paul are appreciated!! Thank you!!

See you at the auction tonight!!

Gladiator/Matt - I would just like to say a big thank you for all that you, and others too, are doing to help Paul and his family. I know that you are not doing this for self acclaim and do not want any attention on you, but nevertheless, what you are doing is extremely helpful and very meaningful to Paul, Lori and Jesse and also to many others.

I am sure you find yourself personally busy during this time of year too, but your efforts and dedication to Paul are appreciated!! Thank you!!

See you at the auction tonight!!

X2!!!!!!!!!!!!! :way:

I'm an auction junkie (my gf hates when I go to whitetail unlimited in march) and for such a deserving person - lets raise some money!!

Just a note about my auction item of "Pick of the Shed".....I'm a very busy guy these days with driving 100 miles each way to work and a senior in high school playing sports and a junior at U of Iowa taking finals right now. I have not spent much time on IW because of this, but when I heard about Paul I knew I wanted to help. You can come to my home and I will measure sheds to your delight...some like typicals and some just like unique junk. Nothing is over 90 inches that I did not have mounted on a cape. I'm sorry I didn't just take a picture of one shed and auction it but I thought this would be fun and benefit Paul and his family. I am not for selling antlers and many mean so much to me. The only time I sold any antlers was when I needed to put braces on my daughters teeth. This is a one time pick to benefit Paul.....a man's life is more precious than a big chunk of antler. You will leave happy if you love antlers like I do. Kent

Just a note about my auction item of "Pick of the Shed".....I'm a very busy guy these days with driving 100 miles each way to work and a senior in high school playing sports and a junior at U of Iowa taking finals right now. I have not spent much time on IW because of this, but when I heard about Paul I knew I wanted to help. You can come to my home and I will measure sheds to your delight...some like typicals and some just like unique junk. Nothing is over 90 inches that I did not have mounted on a cape. I'm sorry I didn't just take a picture of one shed and auction it but I thought this would be fun and benefit Paul and his family. I am not for selling antlers and many mean so much to me. The only time I sold any antlers was when I needed to put braces on my daughters teeth. This is a one time pick to benefit Paul.....a man's life is more precious than a big chunk of antler. You will leave happy if you love antlers like I do. Kent

You pick this prize and I guarantee you have a helluva good time sitting over one or twelve Busch Lights and talking deer/antlers. This auction item has my eye.

Your doing great work Matt!! Ghost, generous offer man!! Plenty of stud sheds to pick through without a doubt!!!!!

Last edited:
This auction item may have your eye Muddy, but that would mean your going to knock the moth balls out of your wallet. Ha...just kidding...well not really...you would be better served saving your change for your kids college education and I will buy the beer. Wow this feels like old times... :)

This auction item may have your eye Muddy, but that would mean your going to knock the moth balls out of your wallet. Ha...just kidding...well not really...you would be better served saving your change for your kids college education and I will buy the beer. Wow this feels like old times... :)

Lotta things have changed since you frequented this place Ghost Walker, I know a good deal when I see it. ;)

Top Bottom