Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunting room/Man Cave/Man Bar

Thanks....I just finsihed that lamp last weekend. I used to make and sell a lot of those, but never kept one for myself. I had been holding onto those big boys for a while and finally found a little spare time for myself..LOL

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but I thought this picture was just awesome!!!!
Not mine but I saw it online!

63510_509168749131219_321835689_n_zps635e00ef.jpg

Cool. I had actually been toying with the idea of peeling a pine log and running it up to the roof like that for hanging sets of sheds. It looks like it might work.

6X6 I'm in envy! My wife lets me do a lot, but that there is impressive. Think your wife can speak with mine about the need to allow us to show off?

I thought with Kaare's recent post, I would resurrect this old post with my man cave. Need some bigger bones for sure, but am working on that. I've got a few other euros in the basement bedroom. But up to this point my wife has managed to keep all things hunting below ground level which I am ok with.

BC6FAA75-874A-48D7-87F5-E69FAEFF3FE1_zpsxkexuhhv.jpg

F0AC0D8E-095D-4520-8ED6-93F3BA541561_zpsbvgjcvt6.jpg

Thanks for bringing this thread back up to the top. Love looking at all these great setups! Gundog, great looking cave! Just need to change up that sign over your bar!!

I thought with Kaare's recent post, I would resurrect this old post with my man cave. Need some bigger bones for sure, but am working on that. I've got a few other euros in the basement bedroom. But up to this point my wife has managed to keep all things hunting below ground level which I am ok with.

BC6FAA75-874A-48D7-87F5-E69FAEFF3FE1_zpsxkexuhhv.jpg

F0AC0D8E-095D-4520-8ED6-93F3BA541561_zpsbvgjcvt6.jpg

I really like that. It looks like a complete 180 from the white walls you had before. One Suggestion though - I'd put the Mounts on the opposite wall of the couch. That way you can enjoy watching Tv while reliving the memories associated with each mount. You could even move to Tv and put it on the opposite wall inbetween the mounts and move the coach toward the wall it's currently facing. You got six mounts. So, you could do 3 on each side of the TV.

Holy smokes, Nick! That looks way awesome! Good work!! Really like how you built that safe right into the wall, huge space saver there.

This post reminded me I never did post pics of our finished product ... I'll have to snap some new ones after I clean up all my son's toys! :D

-Longspurs-

Wow Nick- that looks amazing- crazy transformation from before and after!

Definitely gives me some good ideas when I ready to "build" my man cave- im a huge fan of the wood walls and tile floor- and definitely the safe built in. well done

Wow Nick- that looks amazing- crazy transformation from before and after!

Definitely gives me some good ideas when I ready to "build" my man cave- im a huge fan of the wood walls and tile floor- and definitely the safe built in. well done

I cheated a bit, its not the same house. :D

Looks darn good, Nick.

Here is a bit older pic of mine. First thing I did when we moved into this house 2 years ago was pull out the shelves on either side of the fireplace and hang those deer. Look really nice recessed in like that. She wasnt thrilled about it at first but it has grown on her. I slowly brought in more antlers and other stuff as well as got that giant old tv out and replaced with wall mounted flatscreen. It is a lot more cluttered now but nice to open up the room with smaller tv.

Top Bottom