Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Classic Booth 736 & IW hats, shirts, decals & more!!

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys- see some of you at the Classic!!! Booth got changed to #736.
Will have all the sweatshirts, hats & decals there too and I’ll post them on here. Going to price them essentially so cover costs & put some funds into the site to benefit everyone. The gear is killer. Hats are nice & thanks to Limb & Muddy for helping on that front. See you there!
a6454f9f39f8c48d4f569aa14241d410.jpg

d7795b68540f8166b29e10d0f7776de6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great!! Although I need another hat like I need another hole in my head...I'll take several!! :)

Ok, guys this is posted on our Facebook page which we are going to ramp up as well as all social media but get on there and like and share the post of the hats and we will give away one of each of the hats to two people that have been randomly selected the day before the classic. We will either mail them or you can pick them up at the classic. Good Luck!

• Deleted by Ishi
Show…
736 sounds like an area code. Everyone knows the cool folks will be hanging out at booth 410. Yeah, I get the irony, a bow hunting booth with the same numbers as a small shot gun. I'm pretty sure I'll have a path worn out between the two Friday and Sunday. Lord help me if there is a jerky place and an ATM in between.

736 sounds like an area code. Everyone knows the cool folks will be hanging out at booth 410. Yeah, I get the irony, a bow hunting booth with the same numbers as a small shot gun. I'm pretty sure I'll have a path worn out between the two Friday and Sunday. Lord help me if there is a jerky place and an ATM in between.

But how will we ever know it is you Bonker?! ;)

I feel like I have gone back in time. Talking about the booth at the Classic, Kill Poster and IW Gear and Muddy, Limb Chicken and Fishbonker all replying in one post. Is this 2008 or 2018? :):)

Now that is pretty darn funny! ^^ Good one! And yes, it is great to see posts from all of those guys!

Top Bottom