Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Classic Booth 736 & IW hats, shirts, decals & more!!

K- here's the deal guys.... You stop by the booth, check out the gear. Get some decals, hats & whatever you want.... This is the 1st round of IW putting the gear out for 2018. 2nd round will be VERY SOON. SO..... You all have requests (Underarmour, MSU Green, WHATEVER)...... WE will get this done! Lets all work together.

Well, gonna make my first classic after all these years. I am pumped. Can’t decide to go Friday night or Saturday. Nonetheless I would be remiss not to visit the IW booth. I want Muddys autograph and Fletch there to set me straight. Lol. In all honesty looking forward to it.

Well, gonna make my first classic after all these years. I am pumped. Can’t decide to go Friday night or Saturday. Nonetheless I would be remiss not to visit the IW booth. I want Muddys autograph and Fletch there to set me straight. Lol. In all honesty looking forward to it.
Friday night is less crowded, but not very many of the deer have been brought in yet if that's what ya wanna see.

I will likely be there Friday night. I'll bring my sharpie.

I will likely be there Friday night. I'll bring my sharpie.
Oh great, here we go again, all the women wanting their "cleavage" autographed by Muddy. I can't take part on this. Then the creepers with Muddy tattoo's they need to show him. Regular "groupies". I'll be in bed by 10pm to avoid all the troublemakers & wild parties in Muddy's tour bus!!

Reactions: 170
Bonker is so stressed about the IBA banquet, I doubt he will survive till the classic. You'll know him by his gray, wispy beard. His better half says it's a sexy look, kinda like a aging walrus, but a little more "jowly". Had to join in with all you oldtimers on here. Glad to see there's going to be a booth. Looks like the classic has more exhibitors than they have had in a long time. Be down Saturday to look at tower blinds, yeah, I'm getting that old. Sucks.

Judging a book by it's cover looks like it's going to be a good book. I thought about opening some of the boxes to see what all was there but I can wait.

Judging a book by it's cover looks like it's going to be a good book. I thought about opening some of the boxes to see what all was there but I can wait.

Oh.... go take an updated picture right now!!!! We have a little bit of work to do yet!!!
Got all sorts of fun & good gear. Can run CC’s but if u bring cash- be easier too & maybe we get Muddy to give u free autographs. ;)

Top Bottom