Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

TAPATALK FOR PICTURES!!! EVERYONE GOT THIS FIGURED OUT NOW??

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all, just checking in.... has everyone figured out, ONE of the easiest ways to post pics is with tapatalk app for phone? Obviously should pop to top when you open IW page on phone. Download app. Takes maybe 2-3 minutes to learn it. I post the pics as "medium size". SO EASY, SO SIMPLE.
Do we have a big demand for computer posting of pics? If so, no prob, I'll plug away to get viable easy solution there too.
Just wanted to check to see if folks had Tapatalk for picture posting. I've got IQ of Squirrel & figured it out in minutes. :)

Hey all, just checking in.... has everyone figured out, ONE of the easiest ways to post pics is with tapatalk app for phone? Obviously should pop to top when you open IW page on phone. Download app. Takes maybe 2-3 minutes to learn it. I post the pics as "medium size". SO EASY, SO SIMPLE.
Do we have a big demand for computer posting of pics? If so, no prob, I'll plug away to get viable easy solution there too.
Just wanted to check to see if folks had Tapatalk for picture posting. I've got IQ of Squirrel & figured it out in minutes. :)
Got it. Took me about 1/2 hr to figure it out so I must have the IQ of a REALLY dumb squirrel!

9b5f36a150c81e5f89c7858068067598.jpg

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

If it was easy enough to do it would be nice to be able to post pictures from computer just like you can on tapatalk from your phone. But perhaps I'm the only one living in the dark ages. In that case, not worth the hassle and don't worry about.

The work around is emailing myself, saving pic(s) to phone, then uploading to tapatalk. Not too hard, just more steps, probably less posting of pics.

Skip - when we use Tapatalk (which is awesome!) do all the pictures being downloaded go on an IW server or eventually use up all of IWs space/memory somewhere? Only reason I ask is on OOs website users had the ability to download pics and post them similar to how tapatalk does but eventually we ran out of memory and space to have more pictures downloaded. Then more space had to be purchased if I remember correctly. Food for thought. Might not be the same issue for IW.

I use smartphone 99% of the time.... it has auto spell:D
Question can Tapatalk be used on a computer if the app is installed?
I’ve never tried to get it on my computer but I would you can IDK.

I've only accessed this site and other forums using a computer. I don't really do much internet browsing with a phone, but I'm around a computer most of the time, so no point messing with a small screen. :p

I use a computer 99% of the time to access the site. Just easier to read, type, navigate the site etc. Plus i'm at a computer for work M-F for around hours a week.

I haven't found posting pics form computer to be that difficult. The only issue is sometimes pics are too large, so I have to save another copy (so I don't compress my original) and resize to 50%. I just use the upload file button at the bottom

So when I go to Google play and download "iowawhitetail" I get the old app which does not work of course. Someone help. Post a link or something.

So when I go to Google play and download "iowawhitetail" I get the old app which does not work of course. Someone help. Post a link or something.
Search for an app called Tapatalk. It will look like the one circled below. Once you download that you search for Iowawhitetail in the tapatalk app and it will pop up like the second picture.
f274add3c1c9725807897328a906e78f.jpg
20529905966778d63c8362c2356a6a91.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Not sure if I did it right, but I went to the Play Store and downloaded Taptalk... Then go find Iowawhitetails in Taptalk.
Also if you are viewing in browser the add for Tapatalk should be at the top of the screen with a clickable link.
Meant to quote Moosehunter not Wapsi.
ad719369aef491e4fe0544b0c4f3b77f.jpg

Tapatalk app is awesome. Wish I had downloaded it sooner, uploading pics is a breeze now.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'm a different kind of special I guess. Can't figure out how to post a pic via that app....
When replying or posting there will be a icon that says photos, files, videos. Click on it and it will allow you to search your device for pics or videos.
fbcce41b2f70bb66565791e3398536e4.jpg

Top Bottom