Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hot Deals Thread!

Don't have the link but here is a deal. I got Scheels equivalent last year on sale and love them.
ca09f56e679da4d2d7898037d73cfb25.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

This takes a little planning but it is a great way to save even more especially on sale items.

There are $100 Cabelas gift cards for $80 on ebay.

upload_2018-3-27_6-22-57.png

Id look at anything quality.

This place has Leupold VX-6hd in 4-24 for 1500ish... They have a few different retixles but I think theyre all the same price. Probably the cheapest youll find. Ive ordered one scope through them without any issues and Ive had Opticsplanet match a price from their website once as well so there's another option if you dont want to order from a company you haven't heard of... Also swfa.com will not only match their price but beat it by 10% of the difference which would probably be roughly another $50 (if they have it in stock)

https://www.bigsupplyshop.com/Leupo...rmint-Hunter-Reticle-Matte-Black_p_69985.html

Id look at anything quality.
I just got a Midway USA flyer in the mail last night. You should log onto Midwayusa.com and check out their prices. You might find something you like. I've ordered various items from them in the past and have been satisfied with price and service.

Good idea. Speaking of which I am looking for a deal on a good 24 power scope if anyone sees one!
DVOR. Kind of a daily deal site. Mainly deals on AR parts, scopes, tactical gear, but there is hunting stuff too. They have a good scope sale right now too.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I just got a Midway USA flyer in the mail last night. You should log onto Midwayusa.com and check out their prices. I've ordered various items from them in the past and have been satisfied with price and service.
I've done business with these folks many times also. Even ammo. Fast shipping and like their NRA roundup.

No picture or link. But the Scheels bib and coat is on sale again in Cedar Falls in store and the bibs are online. Bibs are 50 and coat is 80. Not sure on sizes left but the Scheels worker said they were the last store to have any on hand. The outfit is warm and quiet. I hunted in them below zero and was thoroughly impressed.

Is the Scheels line anywhere comparable to Sitka?^^^
Never had Sitka. They're too warm to walk in unless it's super cold. I wore them on New Years day with barely any layers underneath with the plan of putting my HBS on but had deer around me from the get go and could never get into the HBS. Temp was -10 air temp and a stiff breeze. They worked great out of the treestands as well and I liked that they were super quiet.

Ok here’s one to get it going.

Roger’s has Double Bull double wide Ground blinds on sale plus a rebate that brings him them to $ 174.99 with free shipping.

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com...187947473&mc_cid=23ee8aa5bc&mc_eid=4d33b023f1

That's a great deal CI, and I'll piggy back on your post. Here's the Primos Club XL blind for a price $30 cheaper than I've ever seen it. During turkey season we like to set up a number of blinds in likely areas and just leave them for a couple of weeks or more. These are not a matrix, but the big corner windows are great for bowhunting, and I've taken several turkeys from them. At $90, I couldn't resist, and picked up 2 more.

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com.../turkey-ground-blinds/primos-the-club-xl.html

Sold out already.
I called the CF store and put what I thought was just the bibs on hold for me, turns out they held a bib and coat. Went ahead and bought both- can’t beat $100. Not sure if anymore are available there or not. Appears to be a good product, guess I’ll find out.

Top Bottom