Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

750W Mid Drive Fat Tire Electric Bike

MN Slick

PMA Member
Demo Model 750W Mid Drive Electric Fat Tire Bike

I'll be driving though Des Moines next week around the 19th and can deliver the goods!

$1325.00

Bike is virtually new with very few miles. So new the tires still have the rubber knobs on them (see picture). Mid drive 750W provides plenty of torque to tackle almost any terrain or condition. Includes front and rear rack and fenders. Fantastic and fun rig for any outdoor adventure. A few scuffs in the paint but ready to rock.

Compare the specs to the brand names. Super deal for a rig with these specs.
• Aluminum Allow 6061 Frame
• Bafang BBS-02 48V750W 750W Mid Drive Motor
• 48V13Ah down tube Lithium Battery
• Charger 2.5A, 110-240V
• Bafang 850C Color Display
• Shimano Altus 310 rear derailleur
• Shimano thumb shifter
• See attached Specs for all the details

20180406_0711331.jpg

20180406_0712091.jpg

20180406_0711461.jpg

20180322_095318.jpg

Last edited:
So many offers it's hard to keep them straight, LOL. Seriously, these are really cool for hunting or just riding. You can ride across food plots, trails, etc without detection. The deer are not nearly as spooked by a bike rolling by versus walking. You can carry them across ditches unlike a golf cart. No sweating heading to the stand even with full gear on. Cool rigs.

So many offers it's hard to keep them straight, LOL. Seriously, these are really cool for hunting or just riding. You can ride across food plots, trails, etc without detection. The deer are not nearly as spooked by a bike rolling by versus walking. You can carry them across ditches unlike a golf cart. No sweating heading to the stand even with full gear on. Cool rigs.

If I wasn’t having a destination wedding this year I’d be buying this!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Electric fat bikes r game changers. Not because it mAkes guys lazy.... it just gets u to ur spot so much faster & quiet and the huge part.... u don’t show up all sweaty & stinkin. So great- I love em!!!

Weight is about 60 lbs. Length of time on a charge really depends on the terrain and how hard it's being ridden. I put 18 miles on my bike last fall and still had plenty of juice.

This one is sold but have another demo unit in Code Brown with same specs. My brother will be driving through Des Moines the weekend of May 5.

$1400 (No paint scuffs on this one)
f09cb51f2aa0051bb56c9e48ec69fbeb.jpg
6fdcc86468ab80684477c035e995c3cd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom