Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Midwest whitetail prostaff opportunities across Midwest...

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
hey guys- thought I’d post the link. “The best there is, IMO” and that’s after many years of not watching others for a variety of reasons. Always liked the educational part. Of course I love the habitat part & why I contribute there. Love helping People. That love to help people & make awesome & TASTEFUL videos is why I like MW. To me- the BEST- hands down. Bill is a wealth of knowledge & we mesh because his core mission & love is helping folks too. He keeps the basic bills paid in the most tasteful fashion I’ve ever seen as well. So well put together & tasteful.

Prostaff NOT for everyone- I get it!! For those with a unique passion- opp to learn from the best & be involved with the best folks in the industry who, at their core are good, honest & smart folks. This could be a great fit for right people. The variety of folks across the Midwest too is really cool to me. Some guys hunting jam packed little farms in tough states all the way to talented hunters hunting farms that have lots of habitat improvements we talk about here. Variety of personalities, stories & expertise. For the right fit & people- check this out....
http://www.midwestwhitetail.com/whitetailapply/

I was on Bill's Pro Staff years ago, back in 2009-2011. It wasn't for me based on what I got out of it vs what I put in. But it was cool experience.

I was on Bill's Pro Staff years ago, back in 2009-2011. It wasn't for me based on what I got out of it vs what I put in. But it was cool experience.
Not for everyone - no doubt. But- I will say, there’s been a lot of growth & changes & it’s improved greatly. That period of time was when Bill was a couple years in. A decade later & especially over last year or two- really dialed in. The vast majority of folks can check out the results later with some good stories, fun, teaching/learning, HABITAT INFO ;) & hunts to watch.

Hmmmm. I don't see it that way. I could see where that point of view might come from. I've helped folks with habitat in a variety of ways, for years and 99% of it, I did it for nothing & will continue that. I'll film some habitat stuff & if all it does it help people - all good. Let's say I "Make $0 for next 20 years doing it".... "OK, FINE BY ME" (still have to do other things to earn a living, WHATEVER that is).

"all the $"..... I dunno.... You wanna see crazy $.... You should look outside the "outdoors industry" cause that "industry" has a small % who actually make big $. This is not wallstreet, hollywood, pharmaceuticals, Silicon Valley, etc. 99% of any of these guys (whether you like em or not) don't make squat. I don't like some things about the "industry" either but - I think it's wise to be careful about caring if someone makes a decent living in it IF they do it legit & help people. There's idiots in any walk of life. Outdoorsmen uniquely like bashing on eachother and knocking what "XYZ" guy is doing.

I absolutely get sick of "SOME" outdoors related people... I get it..... (arrogant, act like big shot idiots, whatever- but that's not who vast majority of hunters are) but I also get sick of non-stop comparing & knocking we do of one another. "JOHNNY SMITH" puts helpful information out & makes a honest living & lives a decent life - I guess - "who cares" & if he/she loves outdoors & hunting like we all do - don't we have more in common than not?

I'm not for "going after people" but, I wish we'd spend the same amount of time & energy bashing actual HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES (who are usually & likely true scum bags & very likely to be the opposite of supporting hunters) & chill out on guys that are probably more like us that 90% of society.

Wish folks could somewhat just say "we're on the same team & it ain't that big of team to begin with" when it comes to the love of outdoors. I guess - I ain't worried about what other folks are doing cause I love the outdoors, hunting & learning. If someone else is doing "WHATEVER", I guess I don't really care - that's the awesome part of hunting, you can do it your way & choose any way you wanna enjoy it or approach the hunting season. What "sport" gives you more "FREEDOM", choices, options, PEACE, challenge & directly relates to the energy & attitude YOU alone put into it??? NONE!

Top Bottom