Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gly on Established Clover for Weed Control

DeerHunter3

I have a 2nd year plot with a good established clover spread, I would like to nuke the grass without killing the clover. I think i can get away with a light dose of gly but how much is enough? How much is too much?

1 Acre Plot - with a 15 Gallon Sprayer

Thanks

Clethodim & crop oil. Heavier rate of clethodim.
If u wanna spray Gly- u could. I wouldn’t if it was for grass.
I’ve sprayed 1-2 qts and clover will not kill off. Gly label is rated/labeled to be lowest rate for some weeds at 8-16 oz. 16 oz is lowest I’d ever go. I honestly think u could throw a qt at it and be totally fine. I’ve thrown 4 qts down & had it spring back in 10 days. Only way I’ve effectively killed established clover was with adding 2,4-d & I usually switch to glufosinate & also add ammonium sulfate.
So- do clethodim & crop oil for grass. If established & need to use Gly, as heavy as u willing to gamble & read label to apply to the weeds u r trying to kill & watch their growth stage to match up right.

^^^^^Cleth, any decent co-op can get it if they don't already have it. Keep in mind, it is very slow to work. You may come back in a week and it may look like nothing happened. In two weeks it may be just starting to yellow, but the grass will die and it wont come back. 3 weeks, smoked.

I picked up 2.5 gal of volunteer(cleth) at my local at store for 105....thats cheapest I've seen

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yepper. Works great!! Bean oil or other oils just fine - just follow rates on label & be set!

Top Bottom