Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hot Deals Thread!

Ok here’s one to get it going.

Roger’s has Double Bull double wide Ground blinds on sale plus a rebate that brings him them to $ 174.99 with free shipping.

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com...187947473&mc_cid=23ee8aa5bc&mc_eid=4d33b023f1

Does anyone dealt with Rogers on an out of stock item? Since they are out of stock on the blind does that mean they will not honor the sale price or can it be paid for now and when they come in they will send it out?

Overton’s has 20% off orders over $100.00 use code BOAT2018

I’m sure there are exclusions.

There are, I just tried to order a trolling motor and the discount didn’t apply.

Last edited:
Dang, I missed the DSD turkey decoy sale at bass pro. Can you ever find these decoys on sale anywhere else?
I remember last spring there were at least 3 different times of places that I saw them for sale. I especially noticed because they were after I bought one at full price...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Dang, I missed the DSD turkey decoy sale at bass pro. Can you ever find these decoys on sale anywhere else?

I have seen some listed on Ebay pretty cheap. They were new but the prices were suspiciously low, $140 for a strutter I believe.

Top Bottom