Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

River Crossing, what do you use?

With all this advice flugge you know that you must start a thread this season on how you cross this stream or river :) I have a title ready for ya
“ The Adventures of Flugge”

With all this advice flugge you know that you must start a thread this season on how you cross this stream or river :) I have a title ready for ya
“ The Adventures of Flugge”
Haha, the Adventures of Tarzan...You will see me swinging on vines, trying to cross the river in my loin cloth right ;) haha, this could get interesting... The guy is a real stickler, and I want to keep this guy happy. Knowing that my best chance (potentially) to kill a 200 class type deer is on this piece.. His "barn" bucks make my trophy room cry... its just one of those stupid good areas

Sorry to highjack the thread...but Ishi made me do it. :) I am not sure if there is a rule on this forum that prevents naked pictures of oneself or not, but since Ishi already broke the ice, I feel compelled to respond in kind. :)

104301-3b05f422230d1fadfc66689b8dfe3973.jpg

This is me last year on my first swim in my pond. I did not have the foresight to bring a pair of swim trunks along, so I did what any self respecting hillbilly would do. I just went au naturel. :) The water was EXCELLENT! I should do that again this year! I will also say that right after I slithered out of the pond and did my best uphill slide in the now wet clay banks, I spotted a huge snapping turtle swimming by. Yikes! I am glad I was out of the water before he showed up, if you know what I mean. :)

I also sent a group text to my workplace and warned them that I would soon be sending the first ever naked selfie of myself. Surprisingly, several of the recipients protested and even made some hurtful comments about me. I sent the pic anyway. :)

I got a pair of wader pants from Cabela's. They seem very tough and have felt sole boots. Baggy to fit over clothes. Guy I know in Alaska says they is them up there alot. They aren't super heavy, and are thin

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Here is a really good option if you were to wear regular lace up hunting boots. They are light and fold down flat. Google “Neos River Trekkers”

Top Bottom