Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Remington 700 ML Stainless 54 cal Muzzleloader

Hanyak

Good condition and would be a great donor for a smokeless build. $425 TYD
Call or text 620-474-0230
IMG_0117 copy.jpg
IMG_0118 copy.jpg

Bump - Anyone interested in a great starter for a smokeless build or a nice 54 cal muzzy?

Can u turn that into a .45 cal smokeless? I’m not real knowledgeable on that stuff.

Can u turn that into a .45 cal smokeless? I’m not real knowledgeable on that stuff.
yes... the two most common builds from donor guns that I know of are on savage and Remington. You can look for either of the two in any short action caliber.

Yes - I had Luke at ASG build one for me off the same thing. They are great donor guns to begin a build from (good quality at a decent price).

What is the average cost to convert a donor gun over to a smokeless....like skip asked....to turn this gun into a 45 cal.

Luke at ASG would be the best one to answer that. It will all depend if your going to do the work or have someone else do it and how much work your going to have done to it.

Luke does Awesome job. Now that I shot my smokeless- no chance id ever go back. Things are insane.

I have a Remington 700 ML converted over with a 45 cal Brux Barrel, and a 700 CF also with a 45 cal Heavy Varmit Brux Barrel, both gun have reached out to 600 yards on metal plates, and both have taken deer out to 400 and 500 yards.
I do my part at the Range, and have put my time and Bullets down range to have a good idea how they shoot.
Smokeless is BY FAR THE WAY TO GO.

Sabotless only, as said above, 1 less thing to worry about.
You will need an adjustable smooth die to resize your bullets for the barrel. Luke has a couple you tube video's you can watch and have a good laugh.

Top Bottom