Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wireless Trail Cameras

Until something comes along that is better than the Cuddelink system I won’t be able to say I’d buy anything other than them with the Cuddecell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several new items in the pipeline for cuddelink and a stand-alone cellular camera coming from Cuddeback

Several new items in the pipeline for cuddelink and a stand-alone cellular camera coming from Cuddeback

I know I saw that, like I said....gonna take something real special to make me change.

I have 4 of these, bundled 4 into promotional plan from my local carrier paying around $60/month for 30 months. No upfront fee. I love the live feed feature and you can even talk to the deer through the microphone on your phone/speaker on the unit. I can honestly say that these were a game changer to my season. I run about 30 traditional cameras, once I located a shooter(s), moved in a couple of these and knew when he was in the immediate area. My October buck day lighted the day before I killed him. Here are a couple clips from the arlo's from my YT page. Heavy traffic I am getting 6 weeks on batteries and light activity easily much more. I have had them mostly on food plots where activity is heavy. On travel corridors or scrape sets I dont see why you couldn't get 8-10 weeks out of a battery charge.
motion sensitivity can also be set to eliminate certain areas of the frame for scrape limbs blowing in the wind etc. The last video clip the motion picked up a mouse jumping up into the tree.

Last edited:
I heard Spypoint is coming out with a $150 cell cam?

Anyone know, accurate?

I don't know about the cell cam but Spypoint cams get very strong reviews. I like to buy my cams from Trailcampro.com because you get 90 days no questions asked returns and they do great reviews on all cams they sell as well as customer reviews of the cams. Spypoint detection is second to none. See attached link...there is a lot more info on them if you look at the sight linked. When the cell cam does come out Trailcampro.com will do a review on them.

https://www.trailcampro.com/pages/trail-camera-shootout

1D763434-4201-4602-A3DF-E5BCAD8B43F2.jpeg
24318D87-9B23-4F40-894C-6243D26803AC.jpeg
I like Spypoint Solar, great day pics... no need to change batteries

Spypoint has a great trigger and the solar is awesome, the biggest problem is night pics are blurry. Not trying to advocate for them. The Solar comes in handy when you live 5 hours from the farm. I usually set the camera in an area with hopes of day pics.

Spypoint has a great trigger and the solar is awesome, the biggest problem is night pics are blurry. Not trying to advocate for them. The Solar comes in handy when you live 5 hours from the farm. I usually set the camera in an area with hopes of day pics.

If they’d fix the note issue they’d be best on market

I just posted a Covert Blackhawk 3G Cellular Trail camera for $100. The 3G service will sunset something early in 2020. This means you could play with a cellular trail camera cheap but after this season it would simply be a trail camera. It has worked flawlessly with about a 60 day battery life when transmitting. Longer if only use as a trail camera.

The new Micro is an affordable cellular camera . The data plan for a low as $4/month.

Attachments

• 31dN23hwnlL._SS160_.jpg
    31dN23hwnlL._SS160_.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
View attachment 118018 Spypoint Link-Micro US and Verizon models $149.99 US . See your local retailer.

To properly activate and get the most out of your LINK-MICRO we’ve made some updates to the SPYPOINT LINK app. To ensure you’re getting full functionality and the easiest activation possible, you’ll want to update the app by visiting your device’s app store before attempting to activate your LINK-MICRO.

Once you’ve completed the update you’re ready to put the easiest to use, most affordable, smallest cellular trail camera to work!

LINK-MICRO
Cellular Trail Camera

The LINK-MICRO from SPYPOINT is the easiest-to-use, most affordable, and smallest cellular trail camera available on the market.

If you’re one of the millions of hunters who thought that cellular-capable trail cameras were too expensive for you, SPYPOINT has changed the game, and this camera is for you.

A simple, three-step process activates the LINK-MICRO using the SPYPOINT app. The SPYPOINT app also allows the user to change settings, monitor camera status, and view images from virtually anywhere in the world.

Specs
HIGHLIGHT(S)
BUCK TRACKER Detection Technology (patent pending)
Yes
CELLULAR/WIRELESS
Network
4G (HSPA+)
SIM card Preactivated included
Photos transmission Yes
Camera fully configurable via the SPYPOINT App
PHOTO
Definition (MP)
10MP
Number of LEDs 4 Power LEDs
Flash range < 80' (24m)
Trigger speed 0.5 s
Photo type Color by day, infrared by night
Stamp on pictures Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F)
Multi-shot mode Up to 2 pictures per detection
Illumination technologie Infrared boost
Continuous mode Yes
MEMORY/POWER
Memory card
Requires an Micro-SD card (not included) up to 32 GB
Power 8 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
External power 12V Power jack
OTHERS
Distance detection sensor
Up to 80 ft (24m)
Motion Sensor 1 sensor covering 5 zones detection
Schedule setup 7 days
Mount Standard 1/4"-20 tripod
Dimensions 3.1" W X 4.4" H X 2.2" D (7,9 cm W X 11,2 cm H X 5,6 cm D)

Go post your advertisement somewhere else, we don’t come to this page for a full on add

Top Bottom