Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IW member sentenced to jail time after assault on trespassers

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Oh- I thought it was a different story. CURTIS WALKER TEXAS RANGER caught 6 guys shed poaching his place. He beat the crap out of 5 of them. I’m talking fists of fury 60 second absolute hulk like domination. Left them in a bloody mess laying on a snow bank. The 6th guy- took a shed & stuck it up the dudes rear end!!! In the video I saw he says “SHOW your buddies what happens when they shed poach my place!” It was pretty savage. Maybe 2 different shed world stories going around though?

66d05f6ac5ce11c910f74c0730a206eb.jpg

Many of you probably know the story & know of the crazy events that went on in the courtroom after CWTR beat down 6 men he caught shed poaching. I was there this am when the judge sentenced him. Defiantly he yelled & through up gestures to the judge which I can’t post here & I found innapropriate. The victims in the case made their statements in wheel chairs & stretchers as expected. Thanks to all that contributed to CWTR defense fund. & no- the judge will not allow gifts of shed antlers while he’s locked up- he’s been caught turning them into shanks already & his time served has resulted in 8 other assaulted inmates. Best wishes CWTR- dont drop the soap!
82f4939245fba77317d39773191a869a.jpg

I’m offended that only 2 people are offended!! I’m offended someone is confused on April 1 too!!!:p:D:eek: Offended about WI Transplant being offended about being offended as well.

This is hilarious... I mean very unfortunate. Where is the CW mullet mugshot?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Where's he at? Ft. Madison? I may go visit.
Ya. That would be nice. Saw him today. He was walking really stiff legged & had hard time sitting down to talk on phone. :(:mad::confused:o_O His cell mate Brutus was nice. Pretty cute too. CWTR seems to be getting along fine though. Ya- stop by & say hello- be really nice thing to do! (Baked cake with antler in it- won’t work- I tried).

Top Bottom