Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

CuddeLink Cell cam system

Im researching the cuddelink system. For those of you that have it whats your experience and would you recommend?
Also where is thr best place to buy?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love mine. Home base is on my front porch. One thing to watch is if you get a ton of pictures on a full load of cams it can be hard to have time to transfer them all. Squirrels can be hard on the antennaes so have some spares. I got a 4 pack from sportsmans guide for like 650$ and have done the same on ebay

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Im researching the cuddelink system. For those of you that have it whats your experience and would you recommend?
Also where is thr best place to buy?
Thanks

This is my 3rd year using them and live them. I series little less quality pics and battery life so cost less. G series battery pics and battery life. J work well of moniker also or scrapes for close pics if you’re trying to save money but g series is well worth the price.

This is my 3rd year using them and live them. I series little less quality pics and battery life so cost less. G series battery pics and battery life. J work well of moniker also or scrapes for close pics if you’re trying to save money but g series is well worth the price.

So the g series has better battery life and better pics than j series?

I have a set of J cameras operating at home with the home unit on my desk.
Also just setup a set of G cameras with the new K cellular unit and hope to get them set out this week.
We sell a lot of them here at Buck Hollow and always try to keep some in stock

Can you set up multiple k units their own soldier on different farms reporting on the same unlimited data plan?

Last edited:
Can you set up multiple k units their own soldier on different farms reporting on the same unlimited data plan?

Cell plans start at only $10 a month and can relay up to 16 cameras each so it is really quite reasonable
Daily updates show each camera in the system, battery life, card capacity, etc so you can monitor the whole system from afar.

So what models/whatever (Ihave no knowledge) does a guy need to get 8-12 cams going. One needs to be the "receiver" cam at the gate. No cell cams.

So what models/whatever (Ihave no knowledge) does a guy need to get 8-12 cams going. One needs to be the "receiver" cam at the gate. No cell cams.
Most popular is J cameras - any of the cameras can be designated as HOME and receive from others or you can get a HOME unit without a camera and hide it for security

Top Bottom