Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Two tripod setups

Gabe Reyes

909e4c6401755a7e0c413e453e692b8c.jpg
8d3f79999067423b7cb3bf14a1ad70a7.jpg
0f9a882630ce780631dbeed534598a06.jpg
826194808c692ede1a3ac9862222b5be.jpg

The forst is a Caldwell Deadshot Max, the second is a Primos three legged trigger stick. Both are in excellent condition, selling because I don't need multiple tripods. Asking $125 each, or $200 for both. Located in Ames.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope ur potential buyer doesn't check prices at cabelas!
1eec0dfae80e4d8347b22551c6575fc5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Looks like that deal only goes on for another 9 days. I'll wait. Clearly you have nothing better to do, maybe you should find a hobby.

Looks like that deal only goes on for another 9 days. I'll wait. Clearly you have nothing better to do, maybe you should find a hobby.
Hey bud, didn't mean to piss in ur cheerios and ruin your Friday night. I know of alot of kids who use these field pods and they make shooting alot more enjoyable not to mention it boost there confidence. If I can save a mother/father out there 60 bucks that they can in turn be able to go out and afford a few hundred 22 rounds for there youth to get into shooting sports, then I'm gonna do it. Sorry that dont work out in your favor. By the way I do have a hobby!!! I hunt, fish, and enjoy the little things in life! Try it and the next time someone jokes with you maybe you to will see the humor in it!

Maybe you should research what you're selling before you post it.

Lol its brand new and $15 under regular retail. Thanks for the sage advice. But I'll wait another 7 days and it will be a good deal. But feel free to buy one on sale.

You will likely find more buyers in the classified section instead of the gear section. I personally check the classifieds daily and sometimes I skip this forum

You will likely find more buyers in the classified section instead of the gear section. I personally check the classifieds daily and sometimes I skip this forum

Thank you for the useful tip! I really appreciate it. I expected to find more friendly advice like this out of this site. Its a shame some people feel the need to criticize. To each their own I guess. I'll post it in the classifieds.

Top Bottom