Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Under Siege, kinda

203ntyp

PMA Member
Life ended too short for my brother-in-law so I'm a little overwhelmed with cleaning out his personal items. Obviously he was a gun collector, about half are pictured. I've been sorting, pricing, cleaning and organizing his collection to sell for my sister the past several weeks. I hauled 6 wheel barrel loads of ammo out too, I think he was ready for anything. He has some nice shot guns, numerous hand guns and rifles. I'll be glad when I get through it so I can tackle his basement and garage...NOT!

full

Nice collection. Sorry to hear about your brother-in-law.

When/where will you be selling the collection?

There are some nice guns, several old double barrels, Baker Black Beauty's, Stoeger Coach Gun, Fulton, Palmetto & Winchester. He has a Cobray derringer double which shoots 410 shot shells as well as 45 auto and a 58 caliber percussion rifle which I never came across. Has a couple nice over/unders too. Family has 1st pick, the rest I'll offer to friends and relatives then go from there for the rest. Might be a long process but going to be patient. On top of dealing with his collection, my father-in-law is also very ill and was taken off life support today. I need a vacation, preferably in a tree stand in Iowa!

Sorry about your loss and your father-in-law. That’s a tough deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice arsenal. Sorry for the sucky situation. The good thing about guns is they hold their value well. I can't believe how the price of surplus rifles and AK's have gone up in the last 10 years.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

The good thing about guns is they hold their value well. I can't believe how the price of surplus rifles and AK's have gone up in the last 10 years.

I agree, now that the gun issues are front page again I'm sure sales will be up. He had 3 AR's too, they went quick, after tomorrow I hope to be down to just hand guns. That will be the pain having to make 18 trips to the gun shop to transfer ownership....

Top Bottom