Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Guns and barrels for sale

remington 700 stainless synthetic .300 RUM. Base and rings, no scope. Detachable mag, with 1 box of rounds. Been sitting in the safe for several years not being used. Good shape. $600

Benelli SBE 1 slug bbl and forearm with base and rings. Fully rifled, good shape. $500

Remington 1100 20 gauge magnum slug gun camo synthetic. Smooth bore, rifles sights also includes base and rings. This receiver has been tapped for a solid base. Not a saddle mount. Gun is a magnum receiver (capable of 3” shells), however bbl is not. 2 3/4 shells only. $475

I’m located in south central Iowa, but am in the Des Moines area every weekday typically. Message me if interested. Thanks

South - I think we had some correspondence several months ago relative to the SBE slug barrel and then it kind of slipped my mind. I am interested in getting a slug barrel for my trusty SBE. I am in Iowa City, but from time to time I do have technicians working in the Des Moines area. So if you are there every day, we should be able to arrange for a rendezvous some time. Is this barrel still available? Thank you, Dave A.

South - I think we had some correspondence several months ago relative to the SBE slug barrel and then it kind of slipped my mind. I am interested in getting a slug barrel for my trusty SBE. I am in Iowa City, but from time to time I do have technicians working in the Des Moines area. So if you are there every day, we should be able to arrange for a rendezvous some time. Is this barrel still available? Thank you, Dave A.

If things don’t work out with South, I have a SBE slug barrel that I am selling. Bought it last year for around $600 and willing to sell for $450. I live in the Waterloo area

If things don’t work out with South, I have a SBE slug barrel that I am selling. Bought it last year for around $600 and willing to sell for $450. I live in the Waterloo area

Is it for a SBE II or SBE I? I need the less common and older, SBE I.

Top Bottom