Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Improving Website??? - Ideas, input, suggestions.....

Skip, have you thought about removing the app from the app store since it doesn't work? There seems to be a lot of confusion for new people trying to use the app and not understanding it's on tapatalk.
I have now!!! Which app & if u gimme a lil detail- I sure will get it done or find someone that can. :)

Haha. I feel like I already did it in another thread. I'm still learning myself. Just tried helping a guy out cuz I'm usually the guy not able to use technology. Plus Ishi has the GIF and Meme posting down. I vote him

• Deleted by bigbuckhunter88
Show…
Show…
Show…
Haha. I feel like I already did it in another thread. I'm still learning myself. Just tried helping a guy out cuz I'm usually the guy not able to use technology. Plus Ishi has the GIF and Meme posting down. I vote him

6fdccaba9fad00265b27124760ec36a6.jpg

If you don’t want to I’ll try and give it a whirl tonight or in the next couple days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can attempt to work on it Saturday after we apparently are supposed to get a foot of snow...I mean, I work for a Telecommunication company, I should be able to get it figured out for everyone to follow along easy...If I dont see one posted by Sunday, I will work on it and get some step by steps done.

Not this year
Ya. Sorry :(. I am gonna be gone that weekend and didn’t want to over ask on guys doing this all. I think I was the most sick I’ve ever been after last year’s too!!! So- maybe it’s blessing in disguise. If I go again- I’m going in one of those bubble suits.

Ya. Sorry :(. I am gonna be gone that weekend and didn’t want to over ask on guys doing this all. I think I was the most sick I’ve ever been after last year’s too!!! So- maybe it’s blessing in disguise. If I go again- I’m going in one of those bubble suits.
Sounds like you contracted CWD from the Classic.....

Hey Skip et. al. How about a sticky somewhere that lists bow shops? I'm talking about the local shops. Name of the shop, location, contact info or just one of them new fangled linky things to their interweb site. Just a directory of sorts. Maybe the shop sends you or a moderator their info and you guys put it in a closed thread. Opinions of shops would still be in the threads that ask for bow shop info.

We should have to use tapatak, whatever that is.
For Christ's sakes, just have an "upload a file" icon that works, like every other outdoor forum I'm on.
Really, it can and should be easy to do?
Why can t some mod here address this issue?

We should have to use tapatak, whatever that is.
For Christ's sakes, just have an "upload a file" icon that works, like every other outdoor forum I'm on.
Really, it can and should be easy to do?
Why can t some mod here address this issue?

Agree! It should look something like this!UF-1.jpg

Top Bottom