Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2019 Bow Buck and doe

biggest buck

I've spent over 100 hours in trees the past month and hadn't seen a shooter, not even once. I usually dont shoot does until I've taken my buck, so I've passed many shots on does this year. Yesterday I said, screw it. Time to shoot a doe. So I got myself up my favorite tree yesterday at 2 pm, at 330 2 does made their way to me out in the picked cornfield. I let one fly, and whack! She ran downhill and I heard her crash. Not wanting to disturb the timber, I left her and decided to go back this morning and sit for a bit, then go retrieve her. Low and behold, this old fella showed his face! Double lung kill with the Bowtech Reign and 2 blade Rage!
2 tags, 2 filled! Recovered my doe, then went back for this guy!

BOOMER SOONER!
04b1a32c86d989cb5b052b224b9bba40.jpg
49ce8082b8f0aec9846aced45b81d7c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Must not have yotes around. Congrats on the deer but kind of dumb to leave a known dead deer lay overnight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must not have yotes around. Congrats on the deer but kind of dumb to leave a known dead deer lay overnight

Must not have been too dumb, the doe hadn't been touched and, I finally saw and shot a good buck

Better to be lucky than smart I suppose

I've been at this a long time, kid. I guess I've been "lucky" a lot in the 42 years I've been hunting. Only ever had 2 deer eaten by coyotes leaving them overnight. And I've shot a shitload of deer
Go away now

I've been at this a long time, kid. I guess I've been "lucky" a lot in the 42 years I've been hunting. Only ever had 2 deer eaten by coyotes leaving them overnight. And I've shot a shitload of deer
Go away now

some lessons take a while to learn

some lessons take a while to learn

Dude, shut the hell up already. Smartass people like you, who always gotta throw in their lousy ass 2 cents, need taken out behind the woodshed and taught a lesson.
Again, go away

Dude, shut the hell up already. Smartass people like you, who always gotta throw in their lousy ass 2 cents, need taken out behind the woodshed and taught a lesson.
Again, go away

It’s an Internet forum. Try not to get so worked up

• Deleted by Kaleb
Show…
Top Bottom