Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

1st Muley

4DABUCKS

I had the opportunity to go out to nw Nebraska for my 1st mule deer hunt. I had been out west antelope and elk hunting a few times but never after a mule deer. This was the 1st animal other than coyotes that I ever shot with a rifle! Not the same as bow but I have to say it was a blast! Spot and stalk hunt which made it interesting. I'm not sure what he scores but none the less he was big enough for me!
eb44bc255969040ff6aaaad22e173344.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I had the opportunity to go out to nw Nebraska for my 1st mule deer hunt. I had been out west antelope and elk hunting a few times but never after a mule deer. This was the 1st animal other than coyotes that I ever shot with a rifle! Not the same as bow but I have to say it was a blast! Spot and stalk hunt which made it interesting. I'm not sure what he scores but none the less he was big enough for me!
eb44bc255969040ff6aaaad22e173344.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Heck yeah man!
As much as I love hunting with my bow, I absolutely love going out west with my rifles!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Very nice! Were you on a guided hunt or a D-I-Y'er?
It was guided. That was the 1st guided hunt I have been on. Wasn't very impressed with somethings, but it was a successful hunt. I learned to definitely do my research before I go on another guided hunt. #1 thing that was misleading was the quality. I'm not disappointed with the deer I shot by no means, but if antler size was a priority of mine I would have been disappointed going by what I was told by the outfitter.

It was guided. That was the 1st guided hunt I have been on. Wasn't very impressed with somethings, but it was a successful hunt. I learned to definitely do my research before I go on another guided hunt. #1 thing that was misleading was the quality. I'm not disappointed with the deer I shot by no means, but if antler size was a priority of mine I would have been disappointed going by what I was told by the outfitter.

Gotcha. I have only ever been on one guided hunt out west myself and while there were some super cool aspects to it that I will always remember fondly...there were also some "surprises" once we got there that didn't feel real good when you are handing over big $$'s. Glad it worked out for you though!

Congrats thats a pretty good buck. I have hunted Nebraska a couple times its a cool experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom