Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Yikes, close call

hillrunner

PMA Member
I do not know who this is, just ran across the pictures on line.
83215148_201501114324832_239789437179920384_n(full).jpg
82479956_201501090991501_7245924069634211840_n(full).jpg

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

It sure looks like he's still holding the clutch in as well. I would think someone would shut it off for him!

That’s insane ... so lucky

Correct! ^^ I knew a guy once that was killed in an accident much like that...only it was a big round hay bale that came back on him and pinned him in his seat. My friend and his father were the ones to find him and as I recall, he was still barely alive when found, but by the time my friend and his dad could hustle some equipment back to the scene to lift that bale off of him, he had expired. In this case, there appears to be just enough protection from the fenders that the log couldn't fully crush him. Yikes!

Had a friend that was hinge cutting, a loose tree fell on him and luckily he had a helmet on. He said he saw “stars” and was temporarily immobile.

Without the helmet he thinks he’d be dead, and this was not even a big tree.Be careful !!

He forgot the "Hold my beer" part of "Watch this". Extra points for not spilling the Big Gulp on the PTO shield.

I cannot imagine the "OH SHIT!" feeling he had.

It sure looks like he's still holding the clutch in as well. I would think someone would shut it off for him!
Pretty sure Fire and EMS wouldn't be standing there that close if the tractor was still in gear and running. It would be shutoff somehow.

Top Bottom