Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Coronavirus/Stock Market

Status
  • Deleted by Hardwood11
  • Reason: Politics

Hardwood11

It is going to be a good fall!
Wow what a wild ride, thinking about dumping more $$ in right now. Some of these stocks are getting hammered. Not sure it is justified.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Sure looks like being aggressive is the move. Its not even supposed to be able to transfer via inanimate objects so all this talk about Christmas toys shouldnt be a real issue. That being said the media seems to want to whip this up

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sure looks like being aggressive is the move. Its not even supposed to be able to transfer via inanimate objects so all this talk about Christmas toys shouldnt be a real issue. That being said the media seems to want to whip this up

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Strong economy is dooms day for Democrats in November. The more hysteria the liberal media creates the more they effect things. I have yet to meet a medical professional that is that concerned. The damn flu kills 50,000 people in US annually!

Wow what a wild ride, thinking about dumping more $$ in right now. Some of these stocks are getting hammered. Not sure it is justified.

What do you guys think?
I don't think it's totally justified either, think it's getting blown out of proportion.
I will wait just a little bit before I put money into it probably a couple of weeks.
Could be more drop in this market.

Strong economy is dooms day for Democrats in November. The more hysteria the liberal media creates the more they effect things. I have yet to meet a medical professional that is that concerned. The damn flu kills 50,000 people in US annually!

Drugs kill hundreds of thousands, but they are more worried about a virus that has yet to kill anyone in the US. Hype it up, Trumps fault! LOL

The stock market reaction has little to do with death projections and everything to do with business flow interruptions of global supply chains. When governments are forced to shut down activities in large regions which produce parts, drugs, etc for consumption around the world, it creates an uncertainty. Stock markets "HATE" uncertainty. Factor in Bernie's momentum and markets that were looking for an excuse to go down after months of unrelenting movement higher and BAM, it's a brutal correction. I read today it has been the quickest 10%+ haircut in history.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Saw a CNN headline yesterday that read something like "DOW falls x,xxx points, the most in history" completely ignoring %.
It's all about clicks and fear mongering.

Status
  • Deleted by Hardwood11
  • Reason: Politics
Top Bottom