Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WTB: 40-80 hp Tractor-Deere, Kubota 1990's and newer.

deerdown

Sold my JD 5205 a few years ago and miss having a mid size (to me) tractor. If any of you are considering selling yours let me know please. Need a loader on it. Mfwd a plus, but not a deal breaker.

Sold my JD 5205 a few years ago and miss having a mid size (to me) tractor. If any of you are considering selling yours let me know please. Need a loader on it. Mfwd a plus, but not a deal breaker.

A friend of mine is looking to sell a couple year old 52HP kubota with loader. If interested I can put you in contact.

I have a friend selling a Deere 4066R with loader. 2018 with 104 hours on it. Has the loader with bucket and a set of forks. Message me and I can put you in touch.

If u are wide open to years- get one before they added EGR & DEF. I’ve got a 2006-ish with no EGR & no DEF & it has so many less issues, more power & is simply a better tractor than another one I got that’s 20hp more & 5-7 years newer. I’d avoid Obama tractors if you can.

I'd do the happy dance if I could find a 2010 John Deere 4320, 4520 or 4720 reasonably priced....

Was going to sell my 4320 last year. Kinda glad I didnt with all the crap I've seen on emission issues.

Likly getting a new (to me) truck soon. First thing.... that thing going to get DELETED.

There is a 2006 4720 on a farm retirement auction coming up by Vinton. The auction is March 23 at 930. Looks like online bidding available also. Says it has 1006 hours. Has a loader and rear wheel weights. It is a Sullivan auction. Not sure if that interests you or not but I saw it and thought of your post.

Found a 4520, now looking for a 6 or 7' rotary cutter. Bush Hog, Rhino, etc. Anyone have a excellent condition used, or recommend something. 80a of overgrown crp 1-2" trees. Trying to get it back in shape after 5-6 years of neglect.

That’s a lot of mowing for a 6-7’ mower! Does your 4520 have a cab lol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found a 4520, now looking for a 6 or 7' rotary cutter. Bush Hog, Rhino, etc. Anyone have a excellent condition used, or recommend something. 80a of overgrown crp 1-2" trees. Trying to get it back in shape after 5-6 years of neglect.

I rented a tractor to mow similar acres 2 years ago. Felt better using the rental tractor to run over large trees and Russian olive. I have a rotary mower that the PTO shaft spins a tire that drives a plate attached to the blades. Hit a stump, stop the blades, it doesn’t take the PTO out of the tractor. Amazing the stuff I lowered the bucket to run over, LOL.

bd2bdafec823fa8e287a0b9b3a2083ef.jpg

Name in the side is hard to see: side-winder. Recommended.

Thanks but looking for a 6 ot 7' and new or newer. I think I'm settling on a new Bush Hog BH216 or BH26 or a Titan 1507...... I hope to decide Friday when I look at them all in person.

Thanks but looking for a 6 ot 7' and new or newer. I think I'm settling on a new Bush Hog BH216 or BH26 or a Titan 1507...... I hope to decide Friday when I look at them all in person.
Good luck!!! On rotary cutters of last 10 years or so... I love rhinos!!! Solid!!!!! I’ve got a 2005-2008-ish one that’s built like a tank. Bush hog owns rhino now & I’m sure BH is good as well. I also have deere rotary cutters and would steer clear IMO.

Top Bottom