Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cuddelink error code

Is anyone else getting a fail 203 code when trying to connect their dual cell camera? I can't find anything through their website or on google search.

that might be the same error I had. I can't remember exactly but try sending a test pic. It may take a while to go through

I could not get it to connect last weekend and assumed it was a firmware issue so I downloaded and updated that yesterday. I couldn't get it to send a test pic or anything. My remotes are sending to the K camera but it won't connect to the cell service. This will be my 3rd year with the cuddelinks, It's been one problem after another. I would not recommend them to anyone until they work out the kinks.

I couldn't get one of the Ks to connect and ran that test that is in the cell link mode I think and it worked fine after that.

So is the test u guys did “cc test”? I did that this weekend and kept getting “failure”. Wouldn’t email pics so that’s why I tried this. I looked all over online & no answers. Tried resetting cam (battery out, etc). Is my cell cam not sending out because of firmware update needed?

So is the test u guys did “cc test”? I did that this weekend and kept getting “failure”. Wouldn’t email pics so that’s why I tried this. I looked all over online & no answers. Tried resetting cam (battery out, etc). Is my cell cam not sending out because of firmware update needed?
That's the same problem I'm having. It read failure when I did the test and I assumed it was a fw issue so I uploaded the new and it said fail 203. I emailed cuddeback on Saturday and haven't heard back.

• Deleted by bkcrrtnps
Show…
I could not get it to connect last weekend and assumed it was a firmware issue so I downloaded and updated that yesterday. I couldn't get it to send a test pic or anything. My remotes are sending to the K camera but it won't connect to the cell service. This will be my 3rd year with the cuddelinks, It's been one problem after another. I would not recommend them to anyone until they work out the kinks.

I’m 4 years in and 30+ cameras with 0 issues...I’ll buy them from you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Deleted by bkcrrtnps
Show…
Is anyone else getting a fail 203 code when trying to connect their dual cell camera? I can't find anything through their website or on google search.

It’s a modem error and they’ll replace the camera if it’s new or under warranty

Modem error, have to send in for new camera

YEP^^^^
I got confirmation back..... I did firmware update, brought cam to the city for perfect reception.... “fail: 203” was error. Got in touch with cuddeback (quick & easy) & need to send cam in. Modem error like above says. 1st & only issue I’ve had. They gonna swap so be back in business fast. Nice part is- I took a regular J cam & simply made that a home cam while sending trail cam in.

I’m using yahoo account, but I was told by Cuddeback that I need to view it on another device besides my phone

No sir i only get mine on my phone but if you have an android device it may not come across correctly. I gave u the solution to your problem....

I have to click on it and it opens in a PDF or some type of document. I would try setting up a gmail account. Really simple to do and easy fix on the cuddi back website to add an email. I set up a second gmail account to have the pics sent to so my normal account doesn't get flooded with pics.

Top Bottom