Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

If ANYONE HAS ISSUES CREATING NEW ACCOUNT.....

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Had 4 folks in last few weeks saying they couldn’t get their account to create for new user..... I looked into them all & said “waiting on email registry”. So- on occasion, the site could send a confirmation email that winds up in spam/junk & xyz person doesn’t see it. Check spam/junk. If someone is having issues- email my regular email: skipsligh@hotmail.com. Admittedly- many emails do go to my junk!! :(. So- if don’t hear back - occasionally I miss them & it’s not me ignoring. All I need is: what do you want user to be & of course ur email. I will give u temp password & activate account. It’s silly tech stuff but this takes me 20 seconds to fix. So- somehow, someway, fire email to me or have ur buddy PM me on here and I’ll make account in no time, easy as pie. FYI. Thx!

My name is Ron Wyllie and I am currently going by this name on here.
At one time I was a moderator going by the name of Blake. I am a life member.
I don't care if I am no longer a moderator however I would like to register under my former name of Blake. I would like to gain access to my photos. Any help is certainly appreciated.

Thank You,
Ron Wyllie
660 254 3704

My name is Ron Wyllie and I am currently going by this name on here.
At one time I was a moderator going by the name of Blake. I am a life member.
I don't care if I am no longer a moderator however I would like to register under my former name of Blake. I would like to gain access to my photos. Any help is certainly appreciated.

Thank You,
Ron Wyllie
660 254 3704
Welcome back! Many of us have missed you.

Thanks to Daver! I had him email skip for me I couldn't log on for some time. Thank you also to skip!! I'm back on iowa whitetail!!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom