Antler Lab
Last Activity:
Jan 15, 2015
Joined:
Sep 28, 2011
Messages:
7
Likes Received:
0
Trophy Points:
0
Albums:
3

Following 2

Location:
Des Moines
Occupation:
Self Employed

Antler Lab

New Member, from Des Moines

Antler Lab was last seen:
Jan 15, 2015
    1. Antler Lab
      Antler Lab
      I start from 7 weeks, and it makes the process less frustrating. When you tell your dog to come blow the whistle (sequence you want I use tweet tweet tweet...) when he comes give him a high valued treat.......when you tell him to sit blow the whistle once (tweeeeet) and give him a high value treat. I would do this on a check cord to start. That is the quick version.
    2. cjgarrett
      cjgarrett
      Yea i do not plan on using is while hunting. But i want him to be obedience trained before i get out in the field. How did you start whistle training your pup?
    3. cjgarrett
      cjgarrett
      Do you train your dogs with a shock collar? I can't decide if i want to get one or not. My problem is that my pup listens 90% of the time. But the other 10 percent he does what he wants. I just want to know that when i say HERE he comes. As of right now he normally will. But sometimes he will just look at me and then keep doing what he wants. This is not a problem i want to have out in the field.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Location:
    Des Moines
    Occupation:
    Self Employed
    Love to hunt, fish and farm

    Training Labs for duck hunting and shed hunting
  • Loading...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice