Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Indentity Issues!!

Doubleaarc hery

See i am not the only one having trouble with indentifing animals! This little one thinks she is a turkey!!

So, how many deer and how many turkeys are in the picture?

Picture076.jpg

I see 3 deer and 4 turkeys....still looking for the skunk that I know has to be in there ....somewhere.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thinking 4 deer, three turkeys. </div></div>

That right there is funny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thinking 4 deer, three turkeys. </div></div>

That right there is funny. </div></div>
Dang! and I was sober! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif Let's go 4 and 4. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

4 woodcocks and some mule deer right DA /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

5 Turks I do believe, I think that is one dusting itself that the obvious deer is looking at.

3 Deer, an obvious one, another above the far left turkey, and yet a third further to the left of the second one.

Can't believe no one noticed the sasquatch petting the mountain lion though.

Top Bottom