Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Under Armor sweatshirt

muddy

Was thinking about picking up some under armor hooded sweatshirts. Anyone like/dislike them? Do they shrink bad? I know they have to be washed in cold water and hung to dry to avoid shrinking but wanted to hear others opinions on them. Thanks

I bought a black one for hunting out of a blind and as an layer in the treestand. My personal opinion is that Under Armor is the best material out there. Mine has not shrunk at all.

Mine is over a year old and I've worn it a ton. I've not followed the washing instructions either and it hasn't shrunk and still looks new. Great investment.

Love mine too. Wear it as a layer and or a few times when it was a bit warmer. Holds up great, no shrinkage (even when I do dry it)

Kratz

No problem with mine. My older son has about six and is all he wears in the winter and we just wash and dry them with the the rest of the clothes.

Agree with everything said above. What is most impressive is the ability to wipe stickers, burrs, stick tites right off the material. No need to pick off each individual sticker as you can wipe off with your hands.

OK, I'm completely sold. I'll have to check that army surplus store out for hunting gear, the UA hoodie I'm looking at has Iowa Wrestling imprinted on the front, pretty much a "must have" at this point.

Pricey stuff for sure but when you look at the fact that some of you have had them for 3 years of solid use with zero shrinkage or deterioration, they're worth every penny.

Top Bottom