Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2007 Guardian

Willie

PMA Member
One owner bow completely set up ready to use. 70# Limbs - draw length 28.5-29.0. New Vapor Trails string in 2009. Comes with Black/Gold Flashpoint sight, Limb Driver arrow rest and Alpine Soft Loc 5 arrow quiver. G5 Meta peep (1/4" dia) and kisser button installed along with d loop. $550 complete or would consider selling bare bow if interested for $350.00 or make offer.<!-- START CLTAGS -->

2400-bowii.jpg

2400-bow.jpg

Last edited:
To bad no one bought it. Great deal. I love my Guardian. Super smooth....responsible for a ton of dead critters:way:. What cha getting?

I shot an Elite Hunter a week or so ago and it's the first bow since the Guardian that's acutally felt like a better bow to me. Not to say there's not a lot of good bows out there but for me, the Elite shot very well, was extremely quiet and vibration free. Not to mention the warranty and customer service reports I've heard about.

I shot an Elite Hunter a week or so ago and it's the first bow since the Guardian that's acutally felt like a better bow to me. Not to say there's not a lot of good bows out there but for me, the Elite shot very well, was extremely quiet and vibration free. Not to mention the warranty and customer service reports I've heard about.

Cool:way::way:

Top Bottom