Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ozonics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ozonics will be deemed legal this upcoming fall. I spoke with a few game wardens who contacted their supervisors who stated that the product is legal. This thread was also emailed to a few supervisors so they realize that there has been some differing answers as to the legality of this product, and are going to try to get everyone on the same page. This is proof that if your not sure of a products legal status, to ask your C.O. to be on the safe side. It will be clear by the time October rolls around as to if you can use this product, and it appears that as of now you can.

What product isn't a gimmick? The bow you use, the scent lok you wear, the spray, the odor eliminating laundry detergent, the pack, the rattle bag, the grunt call, etc, etc, etc. Why give Todd a hard time? Who cares? Buy it if you like it.

What product isn't a gimmick? The bow you use, the scent lok you wear, the spray, the odor eliminating laundry detergent, the pack, the rattle bag, the grunt call, etc, etc, etc. Why give Todd a hard time? Who cares? Buy it if you like it.

X2........... and if he's made the ranks of Jackie and Hank, he's probably making a pretty good living :grin:

Jdubs said:

×………3 good luck Todd

I've not made any money doing WKP or the Whitetails, Inc. Web Show in the past 5 years.

If I was a sell-out, you'd see me wearing Realtree or Mossy Oak, using one of the carbon clothing companies products, sprays, and scents. Your opinion doesn't affect me either way. I work my butt off each season and that's why I'm at where I'm at where I'm at. Have you even ever seen any of our videos? I'm proud as heck of them and if you want to make a difference in this industry - make your own product and put it out there. It's alot easier typing comments on a forum than actually building a brand!

I should also mention, Ozonic's are made in the USA, and the batteries are actually manufactured in Iowa. Cheers!

I've not made any money doing WKP or the Whitetails, Inc. Web Show in the past 5 years.

If I was a sell-out, you'd see me wearing Realtree or Mossy Oak, using one of the carbon clothing companies products, sprays, and scents. Your opinion doesn't affect me either way. I work my butt off each season and that's why I'm at where I'm at where I'm at. Have you even ever seen any of our videos? I'm proud as heck of them and if you want to make a difference in this industry - make your own product and put it out there. It's alot easier typing comments on a forum than actually building a brand!

I should also mention, Ozonic's are made in the USA, and the batteries are actually manufactured in Iowa. Cheers!

I don't care to make a difference in the industry or build a brand, I do however think the deer we hunt should have a fair chance and be "hunted".

The next world record will more than likely come from your area and as far as I'm concerned if you shoot him with Ozonics you are no better than Barry Bonds and it should have a big * by it.

I have seen your videos and ....meh.... a little too much crying for me.

Oh wait..it's made in the USA and batteries in Iowa. NEVERMIND, I'll order one today. God Bless America:way:

I don't care to make a difference in the industry or build a brand, I do however think the deer we hunt should have a fair chance and be "hunted".

The next world record will more than likely come from your area and as far as I'm concerned if you shoot him with Ozonics you are no better than Barry Bonds and it should have a big * by it.

I have seen your videos and ....meh.... a little too much crying for me.

Oh wait..it's made in the USA and batteries in Iowa. NEVERMIND, I'll order one today. God Bless America:way:

Than don't use it! Pretty simple really. :way:

IMO. Had we used half of the time and energy to fight the Governor, that we have used on Drury and Ozonics. We might have had a chance.
As hunters we spend 10 times too much effort on trivial sh*t and lose track of the really big issues. We have some really big problems in this state and Ozonics isn't one of them. Don't own one and never will. Holy crap where's that dead horse when you need it.
That's my story and I'm sticking too it!!!!

IMO. Had we used half of the time and energy to fight the Governor, that we have used on Drury and Ozonics. We might have had a chance.
As hunters we spend 10 times too much effort on trivial sh*t and lose track of the really big issues. We have some really big problems in this state and Ozonics isn't one of them. Don't own one and never will. Holy crap where's that dead horse when you need it.

:way::way::way::way::way::way::way::way::way:

AMEN!!!
If it is legal, get over it. It's up to you to use it or not. It's that simple!

Very well said:way::way::way:

42 pages, and we finally have an intelligent post

[QUOTEI've not made any money doing WKP or the Whitetails, Inc. Web Show in the past 5 years.
][/QUOTE]

Todd, just curious what you do for a living if you don't make money doing this? I am wondering based on the assumption that what you speak of must take an awful amount of time. You must be in a line of work that is very generois time wise. A guy has to pay the bills so I am just curious, just assumed this is what you did for a living.

Can't we let this thread die? I try to avoid it, but it's always right there at the top. Does anyone really give a damn if this thing helps getting a deer or not? If you have the extra $$ to throw away this season for deer hunting; by all means buy the damn thing. I don't care if you spend the dollars or use it if it makes you feel better. I would rather read something more informative than petty arguing over a damn gizzmo!

I am a product designer, engineer, inventor, and supplier of products both inside and outside the hunting industry. I provide this service for other companies. I've previously worked with Lone Wolf, Muddy Outdoors, Huntmore Chairs, and Blind Ambitions Bale Blinds. I will say this much, if it wasn't for hunting, I'd make a heck of a-lot more money. I have what you would call "a problem" and it occupies much of my time. I recently started "Wicked Tree Gear" which is something I've been building towards for many years now. The first product is the Wicked Tough Saw. Here is a promo for it if you want to see what it's all about. http://vimeo.com/25882790 Our current website is just a simple home page. We'll launch the full site in the next week or so. I wouldn't have "plugged" Wicked if we weren't a sponsor on this site, which we are.

I am a product designer, engineer, inventor, and supplier of products both inside and outside the hunting industry. I provide this service for other companies. I've previously worked with Lone Wolf, Muddy Outdoors, Huntmore Chairs, and Blind Ambitions Bale Blinds. I will say this much, if it wasn't for hunting, I'd make a heck of a-lot more money. I have what you would call "a problem" and it occupies much of my time. I recently started "Wicked Tree Gear" which is something I've been building towards for many years now. The first product is the Wicked Tough Saw. Here is a promo for it if you want to see what it's all about. http://vimeo.com/25882790 Our current website is just a simple home page. We'll launch the full site in the next week or so. I wouldn't have "plugged" Wicked if we weren't a sponsor on this site, which we are.
Let it die Todd. If you want to do business; open a store!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom