Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wicked Tough Hand Saw – NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE

WKP - Todd

Super excited to let you all know that the new Wicked Tree Gear website launched today! Check it out and order your Wicked Tough Hand Saw today! Supplies are limited for the next month, so we will likely run out of stock before we get the next shipment. Get yours now at www.wickedtreegear.com

I looked but did not see it on the website. I'm assuming this saw is made in the USA right? If so I'll be buying one, I've wasted well over 40 bucks on crap saws.

Web page states Designed, Engineered, and Quality Assured in the USA but Manufactured in China. I ordered one as i'm also tired of wasting money on crap saws.

Web page states Designed, Engineered, and Quality Assured in the USA but Manufactured in China. I ordered one as i'm also tired of wasting money on crap saws.
That's nothing new. We sell Dodge trucks in the good ole USA manufactured in Mexico! It's an easy way for manufacturers to make a profit. They won't get my money though!

You are bush league Todd:mad: When pimping your Ozonics you had to state it was made in the USA and batteries made even in Iowa. Now you don't even have your saw manufactured in our OWN contry?! Thanks for sending more jobs overseas buddy. No more of my money is going to China. I'd rather saw trees with a spoon made in the USA.

You are bush league Todd:mad: When pimping your Ozonics you had to state it was made in the USA and batteries made even in Iowa. Now you don't even have your saw manufactured in our OWN contry?! Thanks for sending more jobs overseas buddy. No more of my money is going to China. I'd rather saw trees with a spoon made in the USA.

I guess engineering jobs and quality assurance jobs don't count huh?

I work for a company that manufactures both in the US and in China... guess that makes all of us bush league too...

No more money of yours is going to China?? good luck on that.....

No more money of yours is going to China?? good luck on that.....

Bush league is promoting a product and encouraging people to buy it because it's made here in the USA. Then turning around and having YOUR product made in China.

If you're not part of the solution you are part of the problem.

We all know how hardcore Todd is with everything he does related to deer hunting....with that said, why is everyone so quick to jump all over his ass everytime he posts something. First the Ozonics and now this!!So what its made in China. breiner ur telling us that everything u use is made in the USA? I call BS all the way buddy!! Im sure this saw has been tested and is killer!! I buy a gerber every year and those things are disposable. Def worth a try IMO

JBAGS said:
We all know how hardcore Todd is with everything he does related to deer hunting....with that said, why is everyone so quick to jump all over his ass everytime he posts something. First the Ozonics and now this!!So what its made in China. breiner ur telling us that everything u use is made in the USA? I call BS all the way buddy!! Im sure this saw has been tested and is killer!! I buy a gerber every year and those things are disposable. Def worth a try IMO

Well said...keep up the good work Todd.

[FONT=&quot]John Smith started the day early having set his[/FONT][FONT=&quot]alarmclock

(MADE IN JAPAN )
for 6 am .. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

While his [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]coffeepot

(MADE IN CHINA)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

was perking, he shaved with his [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

electric razor[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

(MADE IN HONG KONG)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

He put on a [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

dress shirt

(MADE IN SRI LANKA),[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

designer jeans

(MADE IN SINGAPORE)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

and [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

tennis shoes

(MADE IN KOREA)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

After cooking his breakfast in his new [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

electric skillet[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

(MADE IN INDIA)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

he sat down with his [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

calculator[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

(MADE IN MEXICO) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

to see how much he could spend today. After setting his [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

watch[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

(MADE IN TAIWAN )[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

to the radio

(MADE IN INDIA ) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

he got in his [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]car

(MADE IN GERMANY ) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

filled it with [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]GAS[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

(from Saudi Arabia ) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

and continued his search

for a good paying AMERICAN JOB.

At the end of yet another [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]discouraging[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

and [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]fruitless day[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

checking his [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Computer

( made in MALAYSIA ),[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

John decided to relax for a while.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

He put on his [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]sandals

(MADE IN BRAZIL ),[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

poured himself a glass of[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

wine

(MADE IN FRANCE ) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

and turned on his[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

TV

(MADE IN INDONESIA ),[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

and then wondered why he can't

find a good paying job[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

in AMERICA [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

AND NOW HE'S HOPING HE CAN GET HELP FROM A PRESIDENT[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

MADE IN KENYA :D:D:D:D:D:D:drink2:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Breiner, look around before you start bashing on guys! He's trying to make a living, just like you are! :way:

I agree it was bush league to pimp Ozonics by saying it was "made in the USA", but Oh well... I think you just like bashing the dude. Relax :rolleyes:

I've been a member of this site for 12 years now and i'm getting sick of all the attacks on here! Again here are the posting guidlines!!!

PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM - do not post any material which is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hearsay, personal attacks, hateful, harassing, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law.

Discussions involving whitetail hunting and tactics strongly recommended
waytogo.gif

I've been a member of this site for 12 years now and i'm getting sick of all the attacks on here! Again here are the posting guidlines!!!

PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM - do not post any material which is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hearsay, personal attacks, hateful, harassing, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law.

Discussions involving whitetail hunting and tactics strongly recommended
waytogo.gif

:way:.................

Keep up the good work Todd!! Looks like a gnarly beast of a saw! Might have to invest in one myself!

I to am disappointed that it is not made in the USA.

Good luck with it Todd.

Cooter

Sent from my phone on IW

Well pay $39.99 for a saw that was designed and tested in the US and manufactured in China or pay appx. Double or more to have it made in the USA. Rules and regulations drive the price up :)

Good luck Todd, I have mine on order

Sent from my SCH-I500 using IW

Top Bottom