Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wicked Tough Hand Saw – NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE

WKP - Todd

Super excited to let you all know that the new Wicked Tree Gear website launched today! Check it out and order your Wicked Tough Hand Saw today! Supplies are limited for the next month, so we will likely run out of stock before we get the next shipment. Get yours now at www.wickedtreegear.com

Warranty excludes blades. So what kind of warranty does this saw have? Most of my saw's blades bend or break. I don't see anything new here.

Folks and companies trying to raise the bar on quality and innovation is great for everyone. It'll be interesting to hear back on what folks think about this. I get so sick of cheap JUNK that breaks all the time. My Fiskar's tree trimmers have caused an inappropriate losing of my temper on too many occasions. That's a funny story unto itself.... Over the years buying ONE and seeing how many times I could keep returning it to Menards over the years. I got over TWENTY (yes, I know) when I realized the joke was on ME and I had wasted so much stupid time on that idiotic tree trimmer. Later spent $250 on a TANK of a tree trimmer- I've had the SAME ONE for 5-6 years now. If a product truly is better built, the time alone quality saves me is worth the $- I don't have time anymore to fart around with cheap garbage products!!!

Not much experience with hand saws though?!?!? Looks cool. The name scares me though. Doesn't "WICKED" mean "Evil" or something??!?! I am not sure I want an EVIL hand saw!?!?! :)
Cool man, I'm sure folks will report back on how it performs.

If orders shipped today like Todd said, I'm betting we'll hear reviews within 2 weeks.

I addressed most of the questions on the other post on the general forum. Let me know if anyone has any other questions. As-of now, everything has been shipped and I ship daily. You should recieve your saws within 2-3 days of order. In Iowa, some get them the next day. Thanks for the support guys!

Got mine and looks solid as anything Ive seen. Haven't tried it yet but built like a tank. Couldn't figure out how to open the damn thing until JakeWym helped me out. Never thought of that bolt being a button. Pretty slick!

Got mine and looks solid as anything Ive seen. Haven't tried it yet but built like a tank. Couldn't figure out how to open the damn thing until JakeWym helped me out. Never thought of that bolt being a button. Pretty slick!

Pffft... Doctors... :D

He he... I have had a couple people ask that same question. I guess I assumed it would be obvious, but it is kinda sneaky with the bolt head! Hope everyone else figures it out ok.

Got mine this morning. First impression was "like the grip, but whats with the blade?" I thought the blade was flimsy at first. I was wrong. I did a lot of trimming on the trees in front of the house with it just to see how it works. Cut branches from the size of pennies all the way up to softballs.
I cannot wait to take it with me to the timber.

Thats my review

I'll write a review if you sponsor my hunting season with a free saw. ;)

police.gif

I don't get it :rolleyes:

Its a metaphor! The glass door is the saw and Todd is the guy that has to open the door for you to get in. Or maybe Todd is the glass door, epitomizing a wall of emotion that you have to get help to overcome. Or maybe the glass door is you and your not willing to open up and let the saw in to your life. Or...........hell I donno, I'm only one man.

Top Bottom