Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Category

Whatever side you're on with ANY of these issues, I wonder if there's just more tension this time of year cause guys have gone months without being in a stand. I bet it subsides when Oct/Nov get here and folks burn all this energy out there!

Also, I sold the bowtech Guardian....but still have the rest to get rid of. QAD HD 75$ TYD
Thanks Guys...this thread has better potential to see 10000 hits then the one I was gonna start.
IMAG0133.jpg

:D:D:DGood stuff DOR.....I:way:

that STUPID QAD Rest cost me a 180"+ typical about 6-ish years ago!!! Froze up when it got really cold and would not go down. Seeing that photo makes me want to buy that thing just so I can smash it!!! :)

that STUPID QAD Rest cost me a 180"+ typical about 6-ish years ago!!! Froze up when it got really cold and would not go down. Seeing that photo makes me want to buy that thing just so I can smash it!!! :)
70$ for you just for the good strory:D

Limb Chicken said:
We may start a category where all the banned users can talk about all the stuff that is wrong with this site amongst themselves.

Man I could read T250s words of wisdom again!:)

Cooter

Sent from my phone on IW

We may start a category where all the banned users can talk about all the stuff that is wrong with this site amongst themselves.
If you're suggesting that i should be banned; then do it. But don't bother to start a category just for me. It's sad when we have a 40 some page topic on ozonics.

If you're suggesting that i should be banned; then do it. But don't bother to start a category just for me. It's sad when we have a 40 some page topic on ozonics.

...easy fix for ya, DONT CLICK ON the thread that has 40 pages on Ozonics. I could care less about Ozonics either, so i dont read that thread and move on....Real Easy

What was I unclear about????? Ozonics???? I said I would buy one. How clear is that?

If you want to know how I stand on anything else just let me know im not shy.

Cooter

Sent from my phone on IW

Question for the haters! Why are ya'll so bitter about this? I didn't see where Todd came on and said " you'll kill a booner if you buy my saw"....... He was simply announcing that he has come out with what he feels is a better product. A product that a ton of guys on this site will utilize due to crappy alternatives. Are you mad that you didn't think of it? As far as the argument about not watching TV or reading anymore....yada yada yada, Well that's just stupid. It's called entertainment! Do you not watch sports, because you weren't blessed enough to make the pros? Or do you not drive a vehicle because they are "pimped" on TV all the time? I just don't get why some people are so narrow minded. Fact is that you literally wouldn't do anything if you had this attitude about every hobby or product that is out there. So why are you so bitter about hunting companies or products? And for God's sake....why do you think that if you choose to "be above" these products, than you are Gods gift to whitetail hunting?

I wouldn't really say I'm a hater...and I'm not bitter. I didn't see where TODD was personally called out. I saw a post that just said someone is tired of all the (in their opinion, snakeoil) product pimping. I was just trying to provide my narrow-minded insight into the industry. Personally, the only reason I'm choosing not to do pro-staff stuff is because I don't want to spend my free time peddling products when I have a family to focus on. My cousin is co-founder of Hardcore Hunting TV...so YES, I do have a legit option to be a product peddler. Thus far I have chosen not to.

JAY, i wasn't intentionally punning the "smoke", "rock", or "cedar-arrow"...I was making a poor, narrow-minded, reference to what every single person does on video after "the kill".

AND the real FACT IS...I never said i'm god's gift to hunting, but I will do whatever outdoor hobby stuff I want, whenever I want with the products I think work (and I can afford)...all the while I will maintain my (narrow-minded) stance that these activities can be conducted with the opinion that it doesn't require "product-pimping". I call it the MTV syndrome. Remember when MTV first came out (30yrs ago) and they actually played music videos? I've seen hunting pro's riding that slippery slope, they used to fill their videos with 90%hunting, now those same guys have nearly 40% "product-placement". I, personally, don't think that's the effective route to furthering the sport down the road...but I've been wrong before:D

BTW - to all who are prostaff, or sponsored/paid to hunt, (as I said before) kudos to you. It's not for me...

Question for all you guys out there that are sponsored or are "prostaff" for any legit hunting company, how did you get there? This is a legit question. As someone who is always looking to learn and grow, I am curious as to how some of you shoot for and with the name Hoyt (only an example) on you back. I am interested in the whole sponsorship idea, escpecially if you don't have a tv show and the company can't benefit from you thru media.

Please PM me with your response as I don't want this to turn into a point of contention with any of our more passionate members.

Top Bottom