Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

200 incher pics 2 yrs later.

jclaws

PMA Member
I posted pics in another thread about a deer that i shot that i had pictures of.Well i got a pm from a fellow member that said he had pics of the same deer.His buddy was driving down the highway and thought there had been an accident because so many cars were pulled over,and he is a first responder.He went back to the car and grabbed a camera and got some great shots.The pictures were taken in nov. and i shot the deer 1 mile away on dec 24th.The deer was locked down with a doe and he was not leaving her.The third picture is by far the best that i now have.Here they are.And thanks Matt! AKA MHORA.
newpics1.jpg

newpics2.jpg

newpics3.jpg

OH man...how cool is that! No mistaking that deer when you see him! That 3rd picture is a dandy!

The last picture is unreal. Will look great hanging next to your mount. Beautiful deer and beautiful photos.

Thats a better than magazine quality photo of an awesome buck.I wish I knew the whole story of how you got him, but I am a little late.Thats definately the type of deer that obsesses you.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
That is awesome! How unique to have quality photos like that of a buck that you already harvested. Very nice!:way:

Great pics! You have any sheds off of him?
I found a matched set off him in the spring the year i killed him.they were a year or two old when i found them.He had 1 less point than when i killed him.2 of his points actually went from his left side to his right.He was a little chewed though.

Top Bottom