Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

stickies

SWBUCKHNTR

It seems like I forget about these evey year until I walk out in the morning and spend half the time in the stand picking them off. What have u guys found that is the best way to get them off your clothes?

I purchased an Under Armor hoodie several years ago. the best part of the hoodie is that the stickies can be wiped off the hoodie with your hand. Wouldn't have beleived it until I did it several times. Now stickies in a stocking cap is another story. Stocking cap goes straight to the dumpster.

little brown jersey glove and a lot of wiping...hate them little bastards, but one thing is for sure...mothernature created a hell of a "seed dispersion" method with them damn things!!!

I call them seedticks or beggars lice

We've had good luck using a dog hair brush that is a piece of strap steel bent into a loop with a handle and has a bunch of little teeth on it.

Air Assault, Thanks for the dog brush idea. I bet it would work great on my Gray Wolf that I just wore the other day and got a ton of those on.

I have a stone I bought years ago from someone who put a link on here. It does a great job on most fabrics I will try to find what is was called.

Curry Comb does the trick ive never been so coverd in them last year and thought of the curry comb idea worked exellent saved some real nice wader liners i had worn out to check cams

Central Iowa said:
I have a stone I bought years ago from someone who put a link on here. It does a great job on most fabrics I will try to find what is was called.

I use a stone like this as well. Called burzz-off or something like that. Picked it up from Gander Mountain years ago. Still works well as I had tons to remove from hanging stands. Don't use with woolies though or there will be nothing left to keep you warm!

Self Cleaning Slicker Brush

We've had good luck using a dog hair brush that is a piece of strap steel bent into a loop with a handle and has a bunch of little teeth on it.

This is what I use, works good!

Pet Self Cleaning Slicker Brush

dRBtHaTrXAk62W6U9ekcwjJUGm_HyVQhvlbZPZ9vpyPpSwIbCJHPv0j7omC2NcZCabtqlxzqjpP-yWOyorXaO2WOjXus4v7t6qwgqeHHb4GVC5s6wpzVhRBtPl6Sk7VzYXs-LlVv5i5N

Top Bottom