Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

trespassers,poachers,thieves on trail cam

Why am I picturing James to look like this?

picture.php

I would maked it easier to see what pictures are on the site. With you having to choose a state and a county only to find no pictures there will lead many away quickly. While it is a good idea to have I would not make it the only way to search and view . just my opinion good idea though!

I have a pile of pictures I can send you to put on there but first I would like to know what good it is suppose to do me or anyone els? I dont get it.

Way to hard to find the pictures-- I clicked on 8 different counties-- no pics. Put the pics in one area with the counties and states by the pics.

I love it man!!!!
Sad part is- this type of site is SO NEEDED it's disgusting. I know so many people that have absolutely had it with trespassing and poaching. I personally know people that put in hundreds of hours of work and thousands of dollars and have it all destroyed by poachers and trespassers. This is an EPIDEMIC and a MONSTROUS problem that has gotten WORSE but now there's some sweet technology to combat these crooks. Good luck and I hope this helps folks stop all these crooks!!!

I would also have a main folder SO u can view ALL posts for ONE STATE instead of going by each county. Choosing a county is FINE but I'd also have a file for ONE STATE that shows all the posts too. That would be a far better option too & get way more traffic and easier identification (too long to look at EACH county, folks from all parts of state can identify, folks travel to trespass, far easier to search whole state, etc, etc)

Last edited:
not a single picture posted under the state of Iowa. I clicked on every county. Someone has to have some pictures.

Top Bottom