Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Worst night ever had deer hunting

Never had one latch on to me but I have had to duck a time or two with one flying at me in the treestand!!

Sorry to hear about that bud

So what were you wearing on your head?!?! Truth...I heard a story of someone that happened to and they fell out of their treestand!

I had one come straight for me twice last week! It seems like every time I sit in that tree he is there watching me.

Bukslayr said:
Never had one latch on to me but I have had to duck a time or two with one flying at me in the treestand!!

Sorry to hear about that bud

Yeah, i have had the swoop 2" from your face and make me scream like a 6 year old girl thing but never talons! Jeez man... did you poop?

Not an owl but had a squirrel jump on my head and get claws caught in hat took awhile to get him and hat off. I hate squirrels and won't let them get close to me now.

had a coon climb on my lab one time, he then jumped between my feet and started to growl at me, so i punted him out of the tree.

brand32-09 said:
had a coon climb on my lab one time, he then jumped between my feet and started to growl at me, so i punted him out of the tree.

This is rich!

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using IW

I get spooked anytime an owl or a hawk starts checking me out, because you never know if they're just seeing your eyes or all of you. We need less of them around I do know that.

I agree, this would be classic to have watched!!

Last week I had in owl in the tree next to be for the longest time and believe me I was trying to play every "what if" plan in my head.

I had 2 owls in a tree about 5 yds away-- I never really thought about them attacking but now I am on alert!

So if one of them "accidentally" gets sliced by a broadhead swung around like a baseball bat no one on this thread is gonna give a second thought.....whew, what a relief to know im not the only one that gets nervous when one starts to fly by you! How many have swung with a arrow at those dumb birds! This guy has, SELF DEFENSE MAN!!

So did you hear it coming at you? I've always heard they are the silent killers in the woods. I've never seen one close enough to witness it first hand but I've always heard they swoop in without making a sound and kill the crows that chase them around durring the day...

Top Bottom